**Michigan vs. Iowa Basketball - 1/17/20 - 8pm - FS1**

Bob

Reaction score
That might get a couple students. The dorms aren’t open yet and tickets are $6 on stub hub. If a student wants to go to this game, they will be there already.
You would think but I was there for the last two The Criminal seasons when the place was always 3/4 empty and tickets were easy to get, and there was still always a huge difference on the nights where they made it free for anyone with a student ID to get in. It'd go from being like 20 of us to mostly full.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
You would think but I was there for the last two The Criminal seasons when the place was always 3/4 empty and tickets were easy to get, and there was still always a huge difference on the nights where they made it free for anyone with a student ID to get in. It'd go from being like 20 of us to mostly full.
Exactly. Can’t underestimate what a free ticket and piece of pizza does to the mind of a college kid.

Let kindergarteners, grade schoolers, highschoolers, Kirkwood students!!!, and Iowa students in for free. Maybe you get a few hundred more people in there. As a kid I remember my dad taking us to Iowa games in shitty weather. Those are great memories and created a nostalgia for Hawkeye basketball. The team deserves it and these are asses that likely won’t be in seats otherwise. Just make it easy.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
No free tickets, but free parking

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Huh? First semester always ends in December. And second semester never begins before MLK day
Whoops. Meant to type December 20. The academic year started a week later this year and ended days before Christmas.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I seriously hope not. Unless you have to get to UIHC for a medical emergency, anyone making the drive over for a basketball game is not right in the head. Now, if anyone has court side tickets, send them my way.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
they should do free tickets tonight. the weather is much worse than last week

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Really glad I got season tickets.

Fuck everything.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
couldn't shoot, couldn't play under control, couldn't run the offense well

could trash talk. a superb trash talker.
I swear I remember a game where he went beast mode & single handedly won a game for us when we were down like 13 in the last 3-4 minutes...

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I got stuck on the highway getting out of work. This shits awful

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
That was Val Barnes
The Chris Street game @ MSU, right?

I'm thinking of a different game (this one was at Carver)...and I could be completely fos, too.

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hey guys, it’s snowing outside.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Hey guys, it’s snowing outside.
Now it's freezing rain. I can't see out the window in my office b/c of ice. Pretty much ideal driving conditions.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Line is up to -5.5.

We gon roll.