**Nebrantska at Iowa Basketball, 3-5-23, 1:00PM, BTN**

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
It's obvious Fran will never care enough about defense for it to matter. I thank him for his service, but I would like a change. I don't want 6+ more years of his and Marge's offspring.

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
Silver lining: with the Nebrantska win, Wisconsin finishes the season in 12th place
Excuse me please, but pray tell is this Wisconsin team of which you speak the same Wisconsin team that beat us twice?

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
IT'S HARD TO BEAT A TEAM 3 TIMES!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!
Well actually, this is a common misconception.

If, at the beginning of the year you knew two teams were going to play each other three times the odds of either team winning all three are slim (assuming no huge gap in ability obviously).

However, at the point where they have already played twice and one team is 2-0, the team that is 2-0 wins the third game the majority of the time.

Hope that helps.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
I don't like how Connor played yesterday. The ball needed to be moving, and instead he moved to places on the court and waited and baited them into a double team in order to pass out of it.

It worked a few times, but Iowa is better when they are moving.

That being said, he had 8 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists and just one turnover.

This shitting on Connor thing feels like retarded sharks circling the water. Just a feeding frenzy of stupid.
Well, it’s Doug, so it checks out.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I don't like how Connor played yesterday. The ball needed to be moving, and instead he moved to places on the court and waited and baited them into a double team in order to pass out of it.

It worked a few times, but Iowa is better when they are moving.

That being said, he had 8 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists and just one turnover.

This shitting on Connor thing feels like retarded sharks circling the water. Just a feeding frenzy of stupid.
He is playing too much, because he is being lazy on defense

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Yea that's why I'm confused. I feel I'm way out of context here

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Rebraca is going to be all big 10. But yes we should all be grateful when he's gone!

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Rebraca was awful against Nebrantska. I know we don't have better options but he had a shit attitude and was walking around most of the 2nd half.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Rebraca was awful against Nebrantska. I know we don't have better options but he had a shit attitude and was walking around most of the 2nd half.
He looked gassed

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Nebrantska did what teams are going to do against Iowa. Take away the post and pray Iowa isn't hot from 3.

Fran gets an F minus for recruiting post depth. I know, Garza was great at Iowa and that should stand for the next 100 years.

Last edited:

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Nebrantska did what teams are going to do against Iowa. Take away the post and pray Iowa isn't hot from 3.

Fran gets an F minus for recruiting post depth. I know, Garza was great at Iowa and that should stand for the next 100 years.
Fuck outta here. Here’s what happened for Fran to have the post situation he’s had the last two years:

1. Nunge’s dad unexpectedly dies
2. His recruit, Keegan Murray, a guy no one else wanted, is a lottery pick
3. Iowa way behind in NIL
4. Liam Robbins is an uncle’s boy little bitch
5. Mulva slow to develop
6. Jelly sick and lazy

That’s some shit luck and still Iowa has had some of the better post play in the conference.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
1. Nunge’s dad unexpectedly dies (Jack transfers to a school that is still 3 hours away from home)
2. His recruit, Keegan Murray, a guy no one else wanted, is a lottery pick (and is not a Center)
3. Iowa way behind in NIL (yes)
4. Liam Robbins is an uncle’s boy little bitch (You are really citing this as an excuse for Fran?)
5. Mulva slow to develop (Fran recruit)
6. Jelly sick and lazy (Fran recruit)

Last edited:

Will McCoy

Douchebag
Reaction score
And rarely over the past 45.

Leslie, Oliver, Woolridge, Armstrong, Lester -- and for while, Dev in his PG incarnation

pretty short list (with a pretty big talent spread from Ronnie to Chauncey)

am I forgetting some guy?
Double P three.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Fuck outta here. Here’s what happened for Fran to have the post situation he’s had the last two years:

1. Nunge’s dad unexpectedly dies
2. His recruit, Keegan Murray, a guy no one else wanted, is a lottery pick
3. Iowa way behind in NIL
4. Liam Robbins is an uncle’s boy little bitch
5. Mulva slow to develop
6. Jelly sick and lazy

That’s some shit luck and still Iowa has had some of the better post play in the conference.
The most egregious of faults remains what one would assume was significant amounts of conversations between multiple members of the coaching staff and a teenage Josh Ogundele and the consensus belief that he was in any way shape or form a serious person. Great kid, but comically unserious. “Hubris” might even be a fairly charitable assumption.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The most egregious of faults remains what one would assume was significant amounts of conversations between multiple members of the coaching staff and a teenage Josh Ogundele and the consensus belief that he was in any way shape or form a serious person. Great kid, but comically unserious. “Hubris” might even be a fairly charitable assumption.
Maybe they couldn't understand his British accent?