**North Carolina Central vs. Iowa Basketball - 11/25/20 - 3:00pm - BTN**

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
I’m assuming no BTN+ type games this year. That’s a positive.

No offense Maddie.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
I think we need to talk this out. You seem to be up in my shit quite a bit. Let’s talk about your animosity towards me over a pint. Name the time and place. After the holidays, of course.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
When it's spilling into this thread, I think it might be time to remind you guys that Greg doesn't actually bet thousands of dollars on games.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward most to seeing how Pat plays tomorrow and Friday.
Agreed. Won't be able to learn a ton new about Toussaint or consistency of his shot but there's been a lot of positive talk about him. Will be fun to see the freshman.

And cupcake or not, every game we get to see this starting 5 is a great fucking day.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Go seek help and focus on your family, financially and emotionally.
Greg doesn’t need me coming to his defense, but fuck off man. No one likes a guy who gives shit to someone else for the things you give Greg shit about. I don’t care what kind of persona you are going for..drop this one. It’s old, tired, and flat out not funny

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Greg doesn’t need me coming to his defense, but fuck off man. No one likes a guy who gives shit to someone else for the things you give Greg shit about. I don’t care what kind of persona you are going for..drop this one. It’s old, tired, and flat out not funny
Greg has given me unwarranted shit here, so this isn't coming out of left field. And the only persona I am going for is to hopefully guide the guy with the clear gambling problem, who's sworn he's going to take a break here as well as asked strangers for financial help, to keep his word and lay off the gambling.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I am personally glad that we have the jogger around to make the lesser losers feel better about themselves

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Greg has given me unwarranted shit here, so this isn't coming out of left field. And the only persona I am going for is to hopefully guide the guy with the clear gambling problem, who's sworn he's going to take a break here as well as asked strangers for financial help, to keep his word and lay off the gambling.
Here we go again.......”asked strangers for financial help.” Completely unrelated to gambling. How many here could withstand 2 years of 1/2 household income, draining every bit of savings including retirement, and not ask for assistance. Maybe a few here, but not as many as you think.

We were fortunate enough to get through our difficulties, rebuild, and prosper again. The only difficult part, because of our age, is to rebuild retirement. We have to be pretty freaking diligent and maybe more aggressive later in our life to achieve our goals. But it is what it is.

I’m thankful that adversity brought us closer together instead of tearing us apart. And really, at the end of the day, that’s all that’s all that really matters. I have a great family, a wonderful support system, and people in my life who refused to give up on me.

HALO is one of many outlets for me. And although you know my name I keep most of my life hidden away. I’m the “gambling guy” here but if that’s all you know or see then you really don’t know or see me. And, I’ll admit, I’ve piled on and given you some unwarranted shit. For that I apologize because I clearly crossed a line. HoHa doesn’t get the same apology because fuck him.

The offer still stands to grab a cold one and bury the hatchet. That is if you can drag my degenerate ass away from the slot machines at PM.....take care.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Here we go again.......”asked strangers for financial help.” Completely unrelated to gambling. How many here could withstand 2 years of 1/2 household income, draining every bit of savings including retirement, and not ask for assistance. Maybe a few here, but not as many as you think.

We were fortunate enough to get through our difficulties, rebuild, and prosper again. The only difficult part, because of our age, is to rebuild retirement. We have to be pretty freaking diligent and maybe more aggressive later in our life to achieve our goals. But it is what it is.

I’m thankful that adversity brought us closer together instead of tearing us apart. And really, at the end of the day, that’s all that’s all that really matters. I have a great family, a wonderful support system, and people in my life who refused to give up on me.

HALO is one of many outlets for me. And although you know my name I keep most of my life hidden away. I’m the “gambling guy” here but if that’s all you know or see then you really don’t know or see me. And, I’ll admit, I’ve piled on and given you some unwarranted shit. For that I apologize because I clearly crossed a line. HoHa doesn’t get the same apology because fuck him.

The offer still stands to grab a cold one and bury the hatchet. That is if you can drag my degenerate ass away from the slot machines at PM.....take care.
Dude, don't explain yourself to this silly fuck.

Reaction score

Greg, I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much shit you have been through. It was a passing comment from a prior post that seemed to have stomped on a nerve that I didn't intend to stomp on so hard.

When I return to Iowa let's see about burying that hatchet and getting that beer.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Greg, I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much shit you have been through. It was a passing comment from a prior post that seemed to have stomped on a nerve that I didn't intend to stomp on so hard.

When I return to Iowa let's see about burying that hatchet and getting that beer.
Make sure your minor children aren't around though, Greg, because Hounded Jr. here gets a bit out of control when he gets a little alcohol in him.

Reaction score
Make sure your minor children aren't around though, Greg, because Hounded Jr. here gets a bit out of control when he gets a little alcohol in him.
You know we have our own thread for our dirty laundry, you cuck fuck?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

i have no idea what Greg has been through either, but I’ll be damned if that’s gonna stop me from being an asshole