**North Carolina vs. Iowa Basketball - 12/8/20 - 6:35pm - ESPN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The one great thing of having no crowds at games is we don't have to watch that fat fuck Gasser's ridiculous antics every game in his 3XL gold hoodie with his belly hanging out. Standing up all the time, getting in the way of the announcers, running around on the court, turning around to the crowd and clapping above his head and that old plastic surgery doll he sits next to.

LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
The one great thing of having no crowds at games is we don't have to watch that fat fuck Gasser's ridiculous antics every game in his 3XL gold hoodie with his belly hanging out. Standing up all the time, getting in the way of the announcers, running around on the court, turning around to the crowd and clapping above his head and that old plastic surgery doll he sits next to.

That’s only great for the people watching on television. I should have been sucking down a twist cone and lifting the burrito last night.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score

I do hate that fucker.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Does Joe read HaLo? Like he accidentally got here while searching for Etsy recipes?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Most of us live in a country with 320something million people where at least half the population are dipshits. You're bound to run into them

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score

Gasser is the Iowa basketball version of Drake and the Toronto Raptors.

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score

The way he claps bugs the shit out of me.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

pic of old plastic surgery doll?

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
I turned my phone off and watched Disney movies until my daughter went to bed at 7:30 so I didn't get to enjoy chat or Twitter last night and started the game over an hour late. Fucking kids.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
I turned my phone off and watched Disney movies until my daughter went to bed at 7:30 so I didn't get to enjoy chat or Twitter last night and started the game over an hour late. Fucking kids.
That sounds pretty good, actually. A nice little evening.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I think it's just self interest and not trolling like Hassel. Sullivan is an Iowa AAU coach trying to get more Iowa high schoolers recruited.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I think it's just self interest and not trolling like Hassel. Sullivan is an Iowa AAU coach trying to get more Iowa high schoolers recruited.
Is he still a coach? His kid who will be playing football at iowa next year is a Minnesotan.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
He moved to MN several years ago.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Point remains, he's pushing an agenda and not trying to rile up Cyclone fans.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I heard in the past that Jake was salty about not being offered a job as an assistant at ISU.

Revolver

Reaction score
I have one friend from HS that exclusively texts me negative comments about Hawkeye Football/Basketball. Connor McCaffrey was has main whipping boy and I had to finally lay him down late in the season last year.

He texted me “finally a fun team to watch” the other night. Lololol. Some people just prefer the misery. It has to be pretty sad to live that way.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Connor was the subject of a lot of anger but I felt like that mostly subsided last year when he didn’t find himself as a primary PG

Revolver

Reaction score
Connor was the subject of a lot of anger but I felt like that mostly subsided last year when he didn’t find himself as a primary PG
The dude is the consummate glue guy. He is smart on the court. When he is not in the game you can see he is coaching from the sidelines. He has been a fantastic Hawkeye.

Still, I think there will always be some surface level disdain for him for certain types simply because of who his father is. Pheasant Ridge type shit.