**North Florida vs. Iowa Basketball - 11/21/19 - 6pm - BTN**

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
People, please.

Connor is solid. He just doesn't bring much entertainment value, apart from his douchey hoop-bro mannerisms. Neither, for that matter, did Weisman, but that moniker -- Hebrew Hammer -- that was fucking gold, people, fucking gold.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I obviously like Joe much more with the ball in his hands but Connor has just as many awesome passes. He just sees the court so well. I think they will continue to play together especially being a man down at SF.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Connor would be perfectly fine for about 8-10 minutes a game.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Connor seems to be doing what he did last year in that he was aggressive early in the year and then starting focusing too much on passing. Joe just keeps the ball moving towards the hoop so much better.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I don't know if they can play both at the same time cuz neither are very good shooters from the outside. My fear is Joe gets disgruntled sitting behind a player he's obviously more talented than and ends up leaving

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
The offense has the potential to be way more dangerous with Joe getting the most minutes. He was really aggressive on defense too and I think they played better on that end with him in there.

That said, Conner isn't lil lick. He's had like 7 assists the last three games. He's really a perfect back up point guard.

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
I think Conner is better playing with the starters and getting the ball to the scorers and Toussaint is better with the backups who need someone to create for them.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I don't know if they can play both at the same time cuz neither are very good shooters from the outside. My fear is Joe gets disgruntled sitting behind a player he's obviously more talented than and ends up leaving
come on, they nearly played equal minutes

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
People, please.

Connor is solid. He just doesn't bring much entertainment value, apart from his douchey hoop-bro mannerisms. Neither, for that matter, did Weisman, but that moniker -- Hebrew Hammer -- that was fucking gold, people, fucking gold.
“The Irish Walk-up” doesn’t have the same ring.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
People, please.

“The Irish Walk-up” doesn’t have the same ring.
We call Pat the Mick Stick

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Joe & Connor can both be good and play a lot of minutes. Defense is still a pretty big problem, and I think this year Iowa might actually be better going small instead of big, and limiting the minutes of our black hole at the 4 (nunge, pemsl, kreiner oh my!).

I hope Pat gets better. I hope Joe T turns out to be as good as he can potentially be. This season has been a bit of a bummer so far.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I think Conner is better playing with the starters and getting the ball to the scorers and Toussaint is better with the backups who need someone to create for them.
Sadly that's the problem. Fran doesn't want to put any thought into lineup combinations. JoeT can get to the basket with garbage around him clogging up the lane. Surround him with more shooters and he has even more space along with creating open looks for Fredrick instead of Evelyn.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Sounds like the black big ten official had a career ending injury last night