- Northwestern vs Iowa. 12/29/20. 8:00pm. FS1 -

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
He's always going to be a scoring threat. Even when he's not. Teams will not let him shoot like they do Touissant and Connor
I mean I get what you're saying, but I think we both agree it's better for everyone if he's hitting his shots.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I think he has mostly been shit on for being almost worthless in every other aspect of the game. It’s much more apparent when he’s not hitting 4-6 3s in a game.

As mentioned above, his effort on defense was much better last night though.
Besides all the assists.

Reaction score
Not sure if it's already been said but I was encouraged to see Connor actually cut to the basket last night when his guy doubled Garza. Too many times this year, he's just stood there and since he's hardly a threat from 3, no one has had to worry about him. I recall one possession last night where he cut, Garza found him, the defense collapsed and he hit CJ for a wide open 3.

Squat Cobbler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I think the Murray's reputation coming out of that prep school was that they were shooters and could rebound but would have difficulty defending their positions. That's laughable looking back. Keagan gets a crazy amount of deflections/blocks and mungs up the other team's offense all the time.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Not sure if it's already been said but I was encouraged to see Connor actually cut to the basket last night when his guy doubled Garza. Too many times this year, he's just stood there and since he's hardly a threat from 3, no one has had to worry about him. I recall one possession last night where he cut, Garza found him, the defense collapsed and he hit CJ for a wide open 3.
It definitely seems they have found some wrinkles to combat the "Connor's guy automatically doubles Garza" defense.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Besides all the assists.
Those are easily cancelled out by the 2-3 lazy passes a game. If he’s not hitting threes, he’s not a valuable player. Of course he needs to play to know if he’s hitting threes, so a bit of a catch 22. That’s going to come with a lot of complaints about his game when he’s not hitting.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
The technical on Nance was hilarious. Especially since I’m pretty sure Patrick McCaffery said the same fucking thing on a blocked shot earlier in the game.

A player like Nance ending up at NW is also hilarious.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
bohannon is one of the top assist/turnover point guards in the conference. Are you an alcoholic, The Dad? Are you seeing things clearly? You should probably just stick to anonymously using homophobic slurs on social media. That's how you'll get your 'likes'.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Yeah, bohannon may be limited athletically, but he doesn't turn it over under pressure.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
bohannon is one of the top assist/turnover point guards in the conference. Are you an alcoholic, The Dad? Are you seeing things clearly? You should probably just stick to anonymously using homophobic slurs on social media. That's how you'll get your 'likes'.
Whoa

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
His wife doesn't allow him to drink, FYI

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
FFFFFFFFFucking faggoty Fritz Fucksqueers

coff

Busker
Reaction score
The technical on Nance was hilarious. Especially since I’m pretty sure Patrick McCaffery said the same fucking thing on a blocked shot earlier in the game.

A player like Nance ending up at NW is also hilarious.
You are easily amused.

coff

Busker
Reaction score
You must not have read many of his posts, or alternatively, you have your own alcohol problem.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
he was better against Minnesota as well. I have been bitching about him because he had become a bit of a ball stopper. And not in the typical going 1-on-1 sense. He absolutely needs to stay active with dribble drive and cutting. It was his core game in high school.