Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Fuck you Doug.

Go Hawks!

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
What happened with Williams? Thought he was getting some hype....

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
And thus begins 40 days of dissecting practice photos and press conference quotes and living in constant fear of an ACL injury tweet from the Iowa media.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
And thus begins 40 days of dissecting practice photos and press conference quotes and living in constant fear of an ACL injury tweet from the Iowa media.
In about a month's time, Gerry DiNardo will have determined that we have one of the more physical practices in the Big 10. Runs like a pro camp, really intense. He also likes incoming starter X, who was ranked as a 3* but really plays like a 4* in his opinion.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Taylor wasn’t in the photo Seth wallace posted with the linebackers. Derrick Foster mentioned in his Hawk Central interview that he has talked to Toks but it basically sounds like his career is over.

Wieland and Williams surprise me a bit since they’re local guys.

Creed

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem shitty that Rob releases that when he said he was working on an announcement to the public?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score

Bob

Reaction score

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score

At least it’s mostly lesser regarded recruits leaving. Don’t believe Harrell had any other offers.Wieland was just Eastern Michigan and Northern Illinois.

Really too bad about Williams. He could have been a good one although I guess his only other major offer was Minnesota. Bet he’s wishing he would have gone to one of those Ivy League schools that recruited him.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Some of the guys seem to be leaving because the freshmen coming in have jumped ahead of them.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
That is about as solid of an offense as you’ll see at Iowa. If Smith, ISM turn out to be semi-legit Iowa’s TEs are going to fist people.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
That is about as solid of an offense as you’ll see at Iowa. If Smith, ISM turn out to be semi-legit Iowa’s TEs are going to fist people.
That’s one way to celebrate a touchdown...

Reaction score
Probably doesn’t mean anything but interesting that RB is a 1-2 and not OR. And that Smith is listed as a starter but not Smith-Marsette (the WR/SE designation doesn’t seem to mean that much usually).

Creed

Reaction score
The interior OL scares me - I wasn’t impressed with Reynolds or Render last year. Hopefully they make significant improvement. And the WR depth is awful unless some freshmen can make a mark. I do not want to see another offensive performance like the game against Wisconsin ever again - 66 total yards - and the personnel doesn’t look much different this year unless major strides have been made.

Reaction score
Get Harrell set up at Iowa Western. I think there is a lot for the Hawkeyes to gain by keeping that relationship strong.

Bob

Reaction score
It seems creepy that these guys have a players number
I’m generally on board with mocking the recruiting site guys, but it actually makes sense here.
I get it from a recruiting standpoint. But he hasn’t been a recruit for what, at least two years?
Sure but he probably has the same number and there's not really any reason to delete the contact once you have it, just in case something like this comes up where you want to get ahold of them directly

Bob

Reaction score
Probably doesn’t mean anything but interesting that RB is a 1-2 and not OR. And that Smith is listed as a starter but not Smith-Marsette (the WR/SE designation doesn’t seem to mean that much usually).
I'm not sure who the listed starters are there matters much anyway since practically speaking they run lots of 3 WR, especially on passing downs.

RB doesn't surprise me too much. Beat writers have all been treating Young like the starter for awhile and they almost always prefer to go with the bigger back if things are close to equal

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
I hope we're good this year.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score