**Official 2019 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I watched that game at an iclub gamewatch in San Francisco. My eruption at that moment sent an entire table full of beer flying. My image with those coastal elite was severely impaired despite my buying the next two rounds for everyone impacted.
It happens. I may still be banned from the Pacific Beach Alehouse because of the ‘16 Michigan game.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
I watched that game at an iclub gamewatch in San Francisco. My eruption at that moment sent an entire table full of beer flying. My image with those coastal elite was severely impaired despite my buying the next two rounds for everyone impacted.
TYFYS

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
IIRC, Iowa tried to go deep the first play of the next possession and had the secondary absolutely burned but their corner was smart enough to grab the receiver for a PI penalty instead of another 80 yard TD.
Yep.

Both plays happened right in front of where we were sitting.

Vandy was wr on the pass interference

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
IIRC, Iowa tried to go deep the first play of the next possession and had the secondary absolutely burned but their corner was smart enough to grab the receiver for a PI penalty instead of another 80 yard TD.
Positive posts only, PLEASE!

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
It’s not 2019 until Stanley takes a snap in regulation. Fuck y’all

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
It happens. I may still be banned from the Pacific Beach Alehouse because of the ‘16 Michigan game.
I love that place. Love Pacific Beach.

Watched the Iowa vs UNI game there last season and sat conflicted yet happy the entire game.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I love that place. Love Pacific Beach.

Watched the Iowa vs UNI game there last season and sat conflicted yet happy the entire game.
they were not ok with my shenanigans

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score

Bob

Reaction score
I can say with some experience that they either have bad memories or are very forgiving

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I can say with some experience that they either have bad memories or are very forgiving
wonderful news

Mountain Hawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Sounds like that scene at the Derby in "My Fair Lady" where Eliza dares to get excited and everyone is looking at her like "How gauche!"

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Reaction score
Sounds like that scene at the Derby in "My Fair Lady" where Eliza dares to get excited and everyone is looking at her like "How gauche!"
This thread is going way off the rails very quickly.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Fuck playing Rutgers in the 2nd week by the way

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Where, specifically, were you? Teds? I definitely wouldn't classify the SF Iowa game watch crowd to be coastal elites. My guess is you were a drunk tourist that pissed them off with your inability to handle alcohol

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Where, specifically, were you? Teds? I definitely wouldn't classify the SF Iowa game watch crowd to be coastal elites. My guess is you were a drunk tourist that pissed them off with your inability to handle alcohol
Lol when you do the "where were you specifically??" all the fucking time.

We get it man, you know all the bars in every posh major city in the country. Everyone is really impressed.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Teds, yes.

And I was totally srs when I wrote that sentence.

Reaction score

We get it man, you know all the bars in every posh major city in the country. Everyone is really impressed.
Do you want me to search out all the posts of you gloating about the Austin bar scene? Shouldn't take much effort.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Do you want me to search out all the posts of you gloating about the Austin bar scene? Shouldn't take much effort.
That is the city I live in, dumbfuck.

Reaction score

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
No need to white knight. I celebrate 26.2’s entire prickish catalog.

Teds, yes.

And I was totally srs when I wrote that sentence.
Ah yes. The "I was totally joking" post in the aftermath.
OK. You got me. I barely got out of there alive in my drunken untoward stupor.

douglasbader

Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score

Reaction score
My house is hundreds of yards from the Austin city limits. It isn't like I am living in Aurora and claiming I live in Chicago.
It's only hundreds of yards away? Holy shit city boy!
Lol. I love how even with the last few posts you are proving the entire fucking point.
That you live in the suburbs, and not the city you puff your chest about? Yes my point is proven.
Reminds me of NLP bragging about his Chicago knowledge when he hasn't gone past Crystal Lake.

douglasbader

Reaction score
What a fucking terrible start to this thread.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Had to scroll up to see what the fucking thread title is

douglasbader

Reaction score
Gus started it with his "redneck in the big city" story
Gus told an innocuous story that went along with Jimmie's post.

For some reason you had to do your thing where you humble brag that you know the area and then make it about some redneck shit.

Way to go, fucko.

Reaction score
Gus started it with his "redneck in the big city" story
Gus told an innocuous story that went along with Jimmie's post.

For some reason you had to do your thing where you humble brag that you know the area and then make it about some redneck shit.

Way to go, fucko.
You know, if you didn't jump in with a can of gasoline, this fire wouldn't have started. Stop chasing me around in multiple threads!

douglasbader

Reaction score
Also, lol at "redneck in the big city" call out by the nearly 40 year old guy that started a thread bragging about how many people he has beaten up.

It doesn't get any more insecure and small town redneck than that.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Gus is a faggot.

Reaction score

Reaction score
Also, lol at "redneck in the big city" call out by the nearly 40 year old guy that started a thread bragging about how many people he has beaten up.

I didn't realize that beating up a whopping 3 people in my life (at the time of the post) was bragging. Seems like a low number to me.
You planning on walking a couple of hundred yards over to the bright lights/big city tonight to see the sights???

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score

I didn't realize that beating up a whopping 3 people in my life (at the time of the post) was bragging. Seems like a low number to me.
You planning on walking a couple of hundred yards over to the bright lights/big city tonight to see the sights???
Have you beaten up additional people since that post?

Last edited:

Reaction score

"I'm only a couple inches from 6 inches!"

douglasbader

Reaction score
Hey, you're being a fucking douche humble bragging about how you know every big city that someone talks about.

"Oh yeah, you are one to talk bragging about Austin!"

I live in Austin. Correction, a few hundred yards from the city limits. You're bragging every time someone mentions any major city.

"HA HA!! LOSER!! Let me be oblivious even when told directly and mock people about the suburbs and play up how you are only cool if you live in the city limits further proving the point that I'm am an insecure douchebag. Oh yeah, also let me drop in another humble brag about how I beat up a 4th guy recently. Hopefully someone takes the bait and asks me about it. Oh yeah, I also tailor my $250 jeans. They require it!"

Perfect.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Lol. Buffet took the humble brag bait.

Since that post he beat up a 4th person. He can't wait to share the story. Again.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Lol. Buffet took the humble brag bait.

Since that post he beat up a 4th person. He can't wait to share the story. Again.
He can’t wait to share it, and I can’t wait to read it.