***Official 2019 Tailgating Thread***

Monster

Wise Whamo!
Reaction score
Fuck. FUCK! I look forward to this all fucking year!

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
That’s a sausage and bacon breakfast burrito sealed with cheese boys

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I had some Dunkin’ Donuts for breffis and will be headed to finkbine lot shortly

Reaction score
Never been called that before. Not sure how to respond.

Fuck you?
Sorry I had to run, at the Cardinals game now. I called you bisquick.

It was a funny word that came to me while shitting. I kind of liked it.

No offense of course. No idea what posts have happened between now and when I posted that.

I hope you are having a glorious day.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Some robocop bitch at the entrance to the finkbine lot came in hot on us when we tried to turn in. We had friends saving us a spot (amongst 100 other open spots) and then she told us the lot was full. She also told us we couldn’t drive through to turn around and made us reverse back onto a busy Hawkins. Those security people around the parking lots are all a bunch of dipshits.

Monster

Wise Whamo!
Reaction score
Ol Herk knows how to tailgate, boyz. At least when it comes to food. I should know, he sent me a lot of pics of food throughout the day while I convalesced at home. Apparently to make me feel better. :icon_neutral:

Oh, and another thing. I think we've been giving the wrong brother shit about having a big head. Ho Lee Shit.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Ol Herk knows how to tailgate, boyz. At least when it comes to food. I should know, he sent me a lot of pics of food throughout the day while I convalesced at home. Apparently to make me feel better. :icon_neutral:

Oh, and another thing. I think we've been giving the wrong brother shit about having a big head. Ho Lee Shit.
My head is like 1/16” bigger but I’m 6” taller so there’s that.

My kid has a big noggin too, so maybe that means the shit should be directed at @Harlan

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Although it occurred to me you could have meant my other brother. Or my other other brother. It’s genetic

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score

My kid has a big noggin too, so maybe that means the shit should be directed at @Harlan
well, actually..

Monster

Wise Whamo!
Reaction score

It must have been the lighting in the pic I saw. But wow.

It helps you are super tall. But you may want to do some neck exercises.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

I saw the pic of breakfast burritos

what else did ya have @Herky823 ?

MikeyJoe

Has a Big Head
Reaction score

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score

After awhile I get diluted, so probably not my genes.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score

I saw the pic of breakfast burritos

what else did ya have @Herky823 ?
The other one I sent didn’t look as pretty but I did smash burgers. Two patties, two slices of cheese, onions, bacon, fried egg and a toasted bun. Preaching to the choir here but griddles >>>> grills for tailgating.

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
Rumor has it that either @brantshawks or his lady friend wore Nebrantska Cornhusker clothing and/or accessories into Historic Kinnick last Saturday. Can someone from last week's tailgate confirm or deny? Say it isn't so!

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
Rumor has it that either @brantshawks or his lady friend wore Nebrantska Cornhusker clothing and/or accessories into Historic Kinnick last Saturday. Can someone from last week's tailgate confirm or deny? Say it isn't so!
wtf?
I'm guessing that Brants had in his signature replica Scott Frost dildo shoved in his mouth and his Tom Osborne butt plug hanging out the back.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I can goddamn confirm I had nothing but old gold and black on.

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
So I guess that narrows it down. Care you elaborate you stinking damn, dirty Nebrantska lover?

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
So I guess that narrows it down. Care you elaborate you stinking damn, dirty Nebrantska lover?
Now I get to pull a halo and disregard all inquisitions and concentrate on your fucky typing.

Monster

Wise Whamo!
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be missing another game because I'm fucking sick (but not contagious), so if there's a game watch somewheres plz lmk. If I'm feeling decent I'd like to get out of this fucking house.

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be missing another game because I'm fucking sick (but not contagious), so if there's a game watch somewheres plz lmk. If I'm feeling decent I'd like to get out of this fucking house.
I will be attending a game watch here:

Reaction score
Did they figure out what is wrong or are they still testing?

It would suck to be sick for that long.

Best wishes and a quick recovery.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Fresh air and stiff whiskey may be good for you, Monster.

I'd try it

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score

Still testing.

@MikeyJoe is sure it's AIDs. He's probably right.
I have finally turned the corner and am about 90-95% but with a slight cough and small amount of congestion still remaining. My energy level is finally back to reasonable but this whole thing took a solid 2 weeks. First and last cruise ship. It was great for the opportunity to see certain areas of Alaska but now that it is crossed off, I have no desire to ever go back on a cruise ship.

Monster

Wise Whamo!
Reaction score

Still testing. That's good to hear.

I have finally turned the corner and am about 90-95% but with a slight cough and small amount of congestion still remaining. My energy level is finally back to reasonable but this whole thing took a solid 2 weeks. First and last cruise ship. It was great for the opportunity to see certain areas of Alaska but now that it is crossed off, I have no desire to ever go back on a cruise ship.

Still testing.

That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to feeling better. My energy level sucks. My chest started hurting in early June so I'm pretty tired of all this.

Reaction score
There is a game watch somewhere.

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
I'll be at Kinnick. Might make the poem.

Gushawk

Hires SullCrom
Reaction score
Still testing. That's good to hear.

Still testing.

That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to feeling better. My energy level sucks. My chest started hurting in early June so I'm pretty tired of all this.
Have you considered the possibility that it might be your heart yearning to return to HaLo softball?

Reaction score
Thank God about the contagious part I was nervous

Monster

Wise Whamo!
Reaction score
Have you considered the possibility that it might be your heart yearning to return to HaLo softball?
My heart wants nothing to do with softball.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Great day today. Bagel egg sandwiches for breakfast. Nice drop in from my guy @jandj who eyed my nephew’s recently post partem wife up and down pretty thoroughly but won the hearts of everyone with his charm. Then postgame shenanigans including all kinds of beer consumption.