thrawn

Reaction score
Purdue is on BTN
Minnesota is on FS1
Nebrantska is FS1 or Fox

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
I would bet that Penn State has a good chance of being a Friday night game as well.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
It seems as though a large volume of blood has begun rushing to my penus.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It's good that they listened to Gus and delayed the season like they did because so much has changed from when it was supposed to originally start.
We know you are very sad ISU didn't get the chance to play their best team ever against Iowa.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Anyone on here heard anything from practice other than LaPorta is awesome?

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I'm also hearing ISM might be dangerous as a kick off returner

Reaction score
Hearing that the receivers will run the ball more. Also Kirk likes bubble gum.

Reaction score
It's good that they listened to Gus and delayed the season like they did because so much has changed from when it was supposed to originally start.
I don’t disagree with your sentiment, but the testing they are using wasn’t available in the way it is now. I know you don’t care about that and I’m not entirely sure that I think it’s super important, but it a key development according to the presidents and people who made the decision.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I don’t disagree with your sentiment, but the testing they are using wasn’t available in the way it is now. I know you don’t care about that and I’m not entirely sure that I think it’s super important, but it a key development according to the presidents and people who made the decision.
You’re correct. That’s the talking point they’re using.
Testing changed EVERYTHING!!!

HawkinIC

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
First Robert T Howe and now Morehouse? Dochterman and Morehouse announced tonight that their last podcast, which has been running for 10 years, will end after tomorrow’s recording.

I suspect that Morehouse is, at a minimum, off the Iowa Football beat. He hasn’t written a Hawkeye Football article since 9/29/20. As far as I can tell he hasn’t written anything for the Gazette since 9/29/20. Odd to be on a two week-plus hiatus without something being up.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
First Robert T Howe and now Morehouse? Dochterman and Morehouse announced tonight that their last podcast, which has been running for 10 years, will end after tomorrow’s recording.

I suspect that Morehouse is, at a minimum, off the Iowa Football beat. He hasn’t written a Hawkeye Football article since 9/29/20. As far as I can tell he hasn’t written anything for the Gazette since 9/29/20. Odd to be on a two
You good?

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score

I suspect that Morehouse is, at a minimum, off the Iowa Football beat. He hasn’t written a Hawkeye Football article since 9/29/20. As far as I can tell he hasn’t written anything for the Gazette since 9/29/20. Odd to be on a two
My guess is Morehouse was fucked with that weird interview he gave.

Reaction score

I suspect that Morehouse is, at a minimum, off the Iowa Football beat. He hasn’t written a Hawkeye Football article since 9/29/20. As far as I can tell he hasn’t written anything for the Gazette since 9/29/20. Odd to be on a two week-plus hiatus without something being up.
I don’t know why I think this, but I was under the impression Morehouse was planning on retiring this fall since like last spring.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
I thought I saw Morehouse post about moving to northwestern Illinois, Galena area. I suppose he could cover the hawks from Illinois but it would seem more like a retirement move.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Morehouse did that terrible Vox interview and then got into it online about that and contradicting statements not long after and locked his account. At that point he mostly disappeared (rumor was he was suspended by the Gazette) and now it looks like he either lost his job or mutually decided to end it and move.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
I thought I saw Morehouse post about moving to northwestern Illinois, Galena area. I suppose he could cover the hawks from Illinois but it would seem more like a retirement move.
Lake Galena has muskies & MM is an avid musky fisherman...

The plot thickens.

thrawn

Reaction score
This was one of the most fun road games I’ve attended (I have a bad away record). With CJ dinged, Daniels out, and then Canzeri getting hurt, everyone assumed Iowa was fucked, then Wadley (lol) and Mitchell (RIP) ran all over the place