**Official 2020 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
This was one of the most fun road games I’ve attended (I have a bad away record). With CJ dinged, Daniels out, and then Canzeri getting hurt, everyone assumed Iowa was fucked, then Wadley (lol) and Mitchell (RIP) ran all over the place

Drew Ott blew out his knee the game before that as well, iirc.

Reaction score
Wtf where is it? It’s been so long I can’t remember whose in charge of it? @douglasbader @thrawn ?
Feels like Christmas morning and Santa didn’t show. Get up boyz!

Reaction score
Who knows for sure who has had Covid? People have hinted half the team or more have had it already. Goodson for sure. Who else? PM's welcome, I won't spread the word, just kind of wondering who we need to be most concerned about getting shut-down.

TIA.

thrawn

Reaction score
Maurice Fleming
Andre Harris
KMM
Aaron Mends
Wadley
Marcel Joly
Reggie Spearman
Jonathan Parker

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
The article says Fleming claims Doyle used the n word. We’re supposed to believe everything that happened in June and he was sitting on the fact Doyle used the n word this whole time?
You can see from the first page of the lawsuit filing, they are just trying to be as inflammatory as possible and get a settlement.

I see that the eternal pest Alfredo Parrish is involved in this.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Without even looking at the merits (lol) of their claims, every single one of them would appear to be barred by the applicable limitations period.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
You can see from the first page of the lawsuit filing, they are just trying to be as inflammatory as possible and get a settlement.

I see that the eternal pest Alfredo Parrish is involved in this.
I'm surprised Parrish is still working. Seems like he's been around forever.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I hope any student that struggles to find a job after college after earning their liberal arts degree sues the university for loss of professional opportunities.

Reaction score
Fuck these guys. It’s pretty obvious who complained and has since constructively helped try to make changes, and who is just a malcontent looking for an undeserved handout.

Last edited:

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
The article says Fleming claims Doyle used the n word. We’re supposed to believe everything that happened in June and he was sitting on the fact Doyle used the n word this whole time?
Someone brought that claim up initially. I believe the allegation is that one of the players was complaining about being held during practice and used the n-word, and Doyle repeated the player’s complaint back to him (including the n word) to mock him.

thrawn

Reaction score
KMM is #1 in school history for receptions and not even top 10 in receiving yards.

thrawn

Reaction score
Man just think about how many 4-yard hitch routes KMM could have ran if Kirk hadn’t been a racist