**Official 2020 Iowa Football Season Thread**

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Hasn't Barta even said if things go well they're hoping to have fans in the stands ad the season goes on?
They all have confirmed that. Going to evaluate week by week.

I would guess they see how the first 2 weeks go with no fans. If there are no issues, then by Week 3 or 4 you will have 10k fans or so at every game.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought one of the strict rules from the Big Ten was no fans all season.

MikeyJoe

Has a Big Head
Reaction score
If these numbers are correct there is a 20% chance any given player will miss a game because of a Friday morning false positve (1 - .975^9).

Peterson said that stipulation was put into the protocol because not every Big Ten school can turn around PCR tests as quickly as Iowa can. Some schools must wait a day or two for those results. So, out of fairness, the league decided on a policy that treats everyone the same.
Well that's fucking stupid.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Gene Smith talked about it again yesterday. They are going to evaluate week by week and good chance they will have fans as the season goes on.

Reaction score
They all have confirmed that. Going to evaluate week by week.

I would guess they see how the first 2 weeks go with no fans. If there are no issues, then by Week 3 or 4 you will have 10k fans or so at every game.
They should just let it be students. Give them tickets, spread them around Kinnick, and implore them to be loud as they can be.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
They should just let it be students. Give them tickets, spread them around Kinnick, and implore them to be loud as they can be.
Hell no. The students will be gone from Iowa City mostly by the 4th game.

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Reaction score
"Victims include Brents, Moss, McKinney, and Harris."

And one mouse.