**Official 2020 Iowa Football Season Thread**

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I have issue with how he literally made NO decisions for 5 months, didn’t communicate shit, was profoundly unprepared & retarded in his once self absorbed interview. Now has gone into the witness protection program like a little bitch.
I don’t care what he does from this point forward even if he did make the right decision, he’s the guy that killed football.
Is that better or worse than being the guy who killed the president?

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
A complete Fall season was never gonna happen but the I am a giant douche gave up way too soon. The real joke is to think there will be a Spring season though
Anybody who thinks there will be spring football in the Big 10 is deluding themselves. Big 10 football is over, done, finished for this school year. It won't resume until September 2021, and with these idiots in charge, even that is doubtful.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Do these fucks ever proofread their stuff? It’s not Chris Williams level, but he spells Goodson’s mom’s name two different ways in the first two times he references it. You have one job fellas.
To end racism?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Goodson's mom is on the zero risk train.

Sorry, mom, that isn't going to happen.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Hey Felicia, there’s a very slight risk your kid gets paralyzed or suffers another catastrophic injury too.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
Why must the country be so polarized. It seems like we either have people who don't give a fuck in precaution or believing the virus is even real...or we have the zero risk, even one case is too many types.

There are all kinds of illnesses that are prevalent in our world that nobody gives a thoughts to when they leave their house in the morning. Every day you run the outside risk of getting sick. People are going to get this thing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't take precaution, but it's going to happen.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Exactly, and it seems like teams were taking reasonable precautions (certainly more so than the general student body), but none of that matters.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Why must the country be so polarized. It seems like we either have people who don't give a fuck in precaution or believing the virus is even real...or we have the zero risk, even one case is too many types.

There are all kinds of illnesses that are prevalent in our world that nobody gives a thoughts to when they leave their house in the morning. Every day you run the outside risk of getting sick. People are going to get this thing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't take precaution, but it's going to happen.
i think the group that thinks the virus is fake is very small. The group is for zero risk is substantially bigger. That said, the great majority of the country is going about their lives, accepting risk and taking minor precautions.

social and traditional media both ignore the middle because it results in zero outrage, despite the middle accounting for 65-75% of the population.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
i think the group that thinks the virus is fake is very small. The group is for zero risk is substantially bigger. That said, the great majority of the country is going about their lives, accepting risk and taking minor precautions.

social and traditional media both ignore the middle because it results in zero outrage, despite the middle accounting for 65-75% of the population.
I think the fake news group is larger than you indicate, but the large middle is right. What sucks is that the middle feels like they have to choose their favorite crazies.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I enjoy listening to the dp show, but he's been off the mark with the big ten

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
The SEC is college football, and is long.