**Official 2020 Iowa Football Season Thread**

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Considering most of the lifting programs were written by the guys still in the facility and Doyle had become mostly a glorified motivator that motivated a bunch of guys to leave the program it’s probably a good idea that he’s gone.

Reaction score
didnt know where to put this, so here works..

i appreciate you posting this but quite frankly it is unconscionable that they cut off the clip seconds before the crowd reaction to the replay

starts at 12:32ish

thrawn

Reaction score
didnt know where to put this, so here works..

so early in his career that he was still Demond

The Hill KO return is underrated. Usually KO returns you get the seam and fly. He was in a rugby scrum

CamelTones

Reaction score
They lost 49-3 to that same team the year before in a game that wasn’t even as close as the finals score.

thrawn

Reaction score
They lost 49-3 to that same team the year before in a game that wasn’t even as close as the finals score.
It seemed like Plaxico Buress had like 10 touchdowns alone that game.

Also, that’s what happens when you go from Nick Saban to Bobby Williams.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Rushed the field that day. First field rush after nearly 2 seasons of misery my first couple years of college. Was a great day.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
i appreciate you posting this but quite frankly it is unconscionable that they cut off the clip seconds before the crowd reaction to the replay

starts at 12:32ish
That was a big ole serving of member berries

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
If he wasn't making a joke, then he accidentally made a great one.

The discussion was how fucking ugly these guys are and he made a mask joke as in they are so ugly they must be wearing masks.
I get it now. Thanks.

NWI Hawk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Hey, I love when people as questions they really don't know or want to have a real conversation, but the brothers fucktard do this to be jerkoffs.
Also helps me(an old fart who just got signed up) get up to speed on things going on. I don't tweet or tic toc. That's why I signed up. To get new information going on with the Hawks and things.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Also helps me(an old fart who just got signed up) get up to speed on things going on. I don't tweet or tic toc. That's why I signed up. To get new information going on with the Hawks and things.
Stick with @douglasbader then. You’re headed for big things. BIG things I tell ya.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, you stupid piece of shit. Fuck yourself forever.
@NWI Hawk - you’ll have to forgive Frodo. That’s not how we usually treat new members. Welcome!

Northwest Iowa, huh? Neat place to call home! If you’re a cocksucker or a faggot.

Last edited:

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Every Grateful Dead fan and online publication is sharing the shit out of that Petras story. Harty must be rubbing himself raw.

Get ready for a million "what a long strange trip" quips from announcers this year.

Reaction score
Surprised that Cronk isn’t starting on the OL and Heflin isn't starting on the DL.

It's also unclear who will play SS when Belton is playing Cash most of the game.

Last edited:

CamelTones

Reaction score
It's the 2 deeps so whatever but observations:

Coy Cronk not a starter.
Britt working at center.
Luke Empen over Banwart?
Yesterday Koerner mentioned Quinn Schulte. Today Castro is in the 2 deep.
Merriweather is Koerners backup but Belton is listed at 2 spots.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
No Cole Banwart is a bit strange. I'm guessing this is basically as things sat after the Bowl game. I can't imagine Coy Cronk and Heflin not starting.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Surprised that Cronk is starting on the OL and Heflin isn't starting on the DL.

It's also unclear who will play SS when Belton is playing Cash most of the game.
It’s almost like it doesn’t matter what the depth chart says.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Let the Riley Moss freak outs commence

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see how accurate the first depth chart is every year compared to the actual starting lineup first game. 80% or so?

Reaction score
No Cole Banwart is a bit strange. I'm guessing this is basically as things sat after the Bowl game. I can't imagine Coy Cronk and Heflin not starting.
This is from the media guide so my guess is that it was set in July going into the first practices. They probably set the media guide in stone and it's just been sitting around since then.