**Official 2020 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I don't think that's accurate.
He has below average hands, skinny as a twig, poor route running, slight head case, and great speed. Sure some team will sign him as a free agent, but unless he pulls off a sub 4.3 40, he isn't getting drafted.

thrawn

Reaction score
“No chance” is a lot different than “unlikely”. There are ~30 WRs drafted each year. You certain he can’t match Quez Watkins?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I dont think he's going to get drafted. Hes a great athlete at Iowa but just another guy at the nfl level. Not a bad kid, but a couple dumb moves will regulate him to a FA shot at best.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I dont think he's going to get drafted. Hes a great athlete at Iowa but just another guy at the nfl level. Not a bad kid, but a couple dumb moves will regulate him to a FA shot at best.
Coming from the guy who doesn’t watch NFL or much college other than Iowa.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
ISM leaving will hopefully allow/influence Tracy to stay.
???? why would ISM sitting out one meaningless bowl game have any affect on Tracy’s decisions? Ihmir is a senior and there was a 0% chance he would stick around for that free year.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
???? why would ISM sitting out one meaningless bowl game have any affect on Tracy’s decisions? Ihmir is a senior and there was a 0% chance he would stick around for that free year.
Immediate playing time/gratification?

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I’m in. $100 to charity? 5th round or prior, beev wins, 6th or after or Undrafted Bung wins.

if you want other terms let me know.
I’m in. Just amended the above to include 6th or later or undrafted.

$100 to the charity of winner’s choice. Im not concerned that either of us will welch. Good chance to break the latest halo welching trend...like 5 months from now, lol.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Poor route runner. Lol

you can probably count on one hand the number people that post here that would be qualified to make that assessment.
Are you one of those qualified people?

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Flag football 4th place in the service molded Looker into his talent evaluation on route running lads.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Speaking of bets...Did F&B ever place a bet on a college football player dying of Covid/Covid complications this year? Thought he had...

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I think he will get drafted in the later rounds, mostly for his speed and special teams ability.
there isn’t an NFL team on the planet that’s gonna let him do that one arm chicken wing shit while returning the ball

but I’ll agree. He has measurable that are at least going to get him late round looks.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Iowa-Illinois on BTN right now.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
They gonna play a few days after a nearby bombing?
I figure it would have been canceled already if they thought yesterdays events would be indicative of a future event.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I haven’t followed closely enough. Which specific posters here are going to the bowl?