**Official 2020 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought about it but the drive is a bit much for a short trip.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Damn. Best of luck to him. My son is disappointed he won’t be in the bowl. He loves himself some BSmith.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Fuck it. I bet Oregon pulls out to. Make those ISU faggots play in Kinnick on New Year’s Eve
That is a scenario I could he comfortable with. If Oregon doesn’t pull out, then fuck everything. I want those needle dicks to suffer like we appear to be suffering.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Fuck it. I bet Oregon pulls out to. Make those ISU faggots play in Kinnick on New Year’s Eve
The NY6 games have said they’ll delay as long as necessary to play. Those are the only games certain to occur.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
That is a scenario I could he comfortable with. If Oregon doesn’t pull out, then fuck everything. I want those needle dicks to suffer like we appear to be suffering.
If Oregon doesn't pull out, I hope ISU gets knocked up.... I mean, around. Knocked around.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Relevant seniors who I don’t believe have announced yet:

Golston- probably gone and drafted
Banwart- probably gone and drafted
Heflin- could really improve stock in 21, but probably could get drafted this year
Schulte- Nice DL depth if there’s room
Wade- likely moving on
Neimann- Probably gone and drafted or a priority UDFA
Hankins- probably gone and drafted

I’d take any of them for one more year but not sure how much room there’s going to be.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I guess VV isn’t planning on a bonus senior year.
I don't know if that's what that means.
We understand these student athletes have been granted an additional year of eligibility by the NCAA due to COVID-19 and the disruption of the college football season. The East-West Shrine Bowl wishes to recognize these young men for their outstanding contributions to their respective teams on and off the field during this challenging season.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
I heard a rumor a couple weeks ago that hankins was planning to return and this was what prompted brents to leave.