**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

Kamala

Deadbeat
Reaction score
JD Salinger was a book writer in olden times. He disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
Thank you. I did in fact read Catcher in the Rye. However Wiki said he died of natural causes in New Hampshire in 2010.

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
Thank you. I did in fact read Catcher in the Rye. However Wiki said he died of natural causes in New Hampshire in 2010.
Nope. Mysterious disappearance. My money's on the Bermuda Triangle.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I kinda wonder how much development is lost with the Coronavirus shutting things down. No spring ball, assume they’re not lifting with Doyle etc.

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
I kinda wonder how much development is lost with the Coronavirus shutting things down. No spring ball, assume they’re not lifting with Doyle etc.
They are all home right now. Lifting and practice starts end of March / early April.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Practice, weights. All of it.
They have only put off organized team activities until April 6th.

You think they are just going to stop any lifting or activities until sometime in the summer?

No.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
They have only put off organized team activities until April 6th.

You think they are just going to stop any lifting or activities until sometime in the summer?

No.
At this point, yes. They won't have a choice.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
I think the NCAA starting the fall practice window a couple of weeks earlier is a more likely option than players returning for anything organized this spring.

Reaction score
For now. Shit isn’t going to be that normal that soon, unfortunately.

Reactions: Bob

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
NBA, MLB, NHL, Nothing is starting up until May. Probably more likely June or July.

douglasbader

Reaction score
They're going to get to the beginning of April, and then wipe the whole spring.
NBA, MLB, NHL, Nothing is starting up until May. Probably more likely June or July.
At this point, the public info is NCAA activities are only suspended until April 6th.

They might get to then and push back, but as of now that is what has been shared officially. I am repeating what they are saying, you are making shit up.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Correct. But I also feel confident that nothing is starting April 6th. Schools aren't canceling the remainder of their calendars to then hold two months of practice for a fall sport.

douglasbader

Reaction score
The NBA has only pushed back officially until mid-April. MLB is only delayed 2 weeks.

Stop making shit up.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Correct. But I also feel confident that nothing is starting April 6th. Schools aren't canceling the remainder of their calendars to then hold two months of practice for a fall sport.
You don't know that yet. Nobody does. Officially the dates are what I have given. Everything else is speculation and making shit up.