**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The students love Mr. Brightside because it’s vintage enough to be cool. And, at 30, I’m going to celebrate still knowing a cool song the student section loves until it’s something I don’t know.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
The students love Mr. Brightside because it’s vintage enough to be cool. And, at 30, I’m going to celebrate still knowing a cool song the student section loves until it’s something I don’t know.
Don’t worry. The HMB will trot out Thriller ad nauseum

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Bro country certainly can.
I totally agree. I left country radio 13 years ago next month, and haven’t listened to a second of that shit since.

That said, I started in country in 97. The old timers bitched about these kids and their pop country. You know, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, Joe Diffe, etc. The guys we now think of as straight out of country music central casting.

Reaction score
Once Dalles Jacobus graduates it will probably be replaced with his song.

JR Hawks

Receives State Appropriations
Reaction score
The extreme whiteness of Pat Green hasn't gone unnoticed. Hearing that a hip hop song with a wave motion, likely Hip Hop Hooray, will be added to the mix.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Karl’s effort must have been unauthorized

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Howe tweeted out a statement from Akrum this morning that included Broderick's cell phone number it. What a faggot.

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Rob Howe's career dissipation light just went into high gear. That's assuming he ever had a career. Akrum Wadley...what is he doing with his career now that he's done playing football?

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I like how he cites Reggie Spearman, who was so obviously terrible that fucking UNI repeatedly targeted him on pass plays in '14, as an example of coaches targeting black players.

I loved Akrum's play at Iowa, and it's too bad he's turned into a whiny enabled punk. Doesn't mean he should be getting any airtime over this crap.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I like how he cites Reggie Spearman, who was so obviously terrible that fucking UNI repeatedly targeted him on pass plays in '14, as an example of coaches targeting black players.

I loved Akrum's play at Iowa, and it's too bad he's turned into a whiny enabled punk. Doesn't mean he should be getting any airtime over this crap.
He's DJK Jr., right down to the whining about Kirk blackballing him from the NFL and not following through with fans and stealing their money.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Sounds like he really hated it at Iowa, so makes total sense that they asked for a scholly for lil bro
Not only that, but he has gleefuly returned to Iowa City many times and talked lovingly about the program.

This is all his mom being a nightmare and thinking they will be able to get paid.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
At least it’s being played out over Facebook so it’s being mostly ignored