**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
The conclusion of the report is that there have been problems, but positive steps have been taken, the program is in a better place now than it was a month ago, and will be in a better place still a year from now. This is all positive, unless you expect perfection from the start.

BUT NOTHING TO CELEBRATE because I’m a nasty little shit.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Jesus. Do the Iowa media dorks all get together and publish their shit together

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
It’s not healthy to try and figure out what’s going through pharty’s mind.

SousyHawk

melts in your mouth, and not in your hand.
Reaction score
There are too god damn many people covering Iowa sports and 95% of them are shit.
The one thing that modern era of sports writing has produced is a bunch of dudes that learned to write on a website thinking that clicks are the measure of ‘good’.

I think I realized that my favorite sports beat writer today is Sid Hartman. ( -____- )

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The one thing that modern era of sports writing has produced is a bunch of dudes that learned to write on a website thinking that clicks are the measure of ‘good’.

I think I realized that my favorite sports beat writer today is Sid Hartman. ( -____- )
I think Sid has better sources than any of the Hawkeye beat writers. Well, him or his ghost writer.

3rd Generation Hawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
This fat disgusting fuck exercises??

In fairness, a two month witch-hunt perpetuating numerous unfounded allegations is exhausting.

Anyone else think it’s just slightly ironic that Rob watches Last Chance U? The episode I just watched had the featured coach tell a player he was going to “rip his balls off” and that the player is lucky that the coach like him, otherwise he’d “rip his balls off him and make him eat them”.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
In fairness, a two month witch-hunt perpetuating numerous unfounded allegations is exhausting.

Anyone else think it’s just slightly ironic that Rob watches Last Chance U? The episode I just watched had the featured coach tell a player he was going to “rip his balls off” and that the player is lucky that the coach like him, otherwise he’d “rip his balls off him and make him eat them”.
Amen. These guys wanna talk about abuse?

Jason Brown is the poster child for coaching abuse. That slapdick was a fucking lunatic.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I thought Barta stating that he really does manage Brian was an interesting nugget

Reaction score

Watch the Indee or Laney Last Chance U and that's why Iowa has the rules they have.

Rob should be forced to cover a JuCo for at least one season.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Watch the Indee or Laney Last Chance U and that's why Iowa has the rules they have.

Rob should be forced to cover a JuCo for at least one season.
Is that later in the current season? I'm only like 2 episodes in to this last season and I've actually really liked this HC so far.

Reaction score
Is that later in the current season? I'm only like 2 episodes in to this last season and I've actually really liked this HC so far.
He gets pretty bad as the season goes. Seems like an ok guy, but he definitely crosses numerous lines.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
the espn take will buttress the iowa beat guys

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
Signs in the crowd would have been fun this year.

Iowa players like their meat WELL DONE

IOWA HAWKEYES - BITCHES OF THE BIG TEN

Iowa coaches are meanies

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Emmert in the DMReg included this as evidence of Ferentz's public statements about Wadley:

In December 2017, at a preview of Iowa’s trip to the Pinstripe Bowl, being played in New York near Wadley’s New Jersey hometown, Ferentz said: “Probably the scariest thing right now is to think that Akrum Wadley might be our tour guide during this trip. That's a little frightening to me.”

Does he think that's a serious statement? It's clearly tongue in cheek. Why do these guys have to be such fucking idiots?

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Emmert in the DMReg included this as evidence of Ferentz's public statements about Wadley:

In December 2017, at a preview of Iowa’s trip to the Pinstripe Bowl, being played in New York near Wadley’s New Jersey hometown, Ferentz said: “Probably the scariest thing right now is to think that Akrum Wadley might be our tour guide during this trip. That's a little frightening to me.”

Does he think that's a serious statement? It's clearly tongue in cheek. Why do these guys have to be such fucking idiots?
They have to be trolling. Or really stupid.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score

That quote is the only reason Wadley wasn’t drafted. I’m surprised it wasn’t a major headline going into the draft. I mean some Draft experts had Wadley as high as a possible fifth rounder

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
This fat disgusting fuck exercises??

Lol, I hope when he is watching Last Chance U he realizes that the culture across football is seemingly universal. They have a coach on there telling the players they need to have “big dick energy”, their head coach calls the entire team a bunch of “entitled pussies” at one point. He has his preferred guys and they get more opportunities and praise than the few whipping boys he has, etc. Not going to minimize what was obviously a culture issue, but Howe has spent the better part of two months shitting on BF/KF for shit he will see immediately on Last Chance U. I’m fairly certain he’s too dim to realize it.

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score

If that's the same article as the one on hawk central then I didn't read it the same way as you, I guess. Felt like that's the only "controversial" (completely joking) thing Kirk ever said about Wadley.

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
Lol, I hope when he is watching Last Chance U he realizes that the culture across football is seemingly universal. They have a coach on there telling the players they need to have “big dick energy”, their head coach calls the entire team a bunch of “entitled pussies” at one point. He has his preferred guys and they get more opportunities and praise than the few whipping boys he has, etc. Not going to minimize what was obviously a culture issue, but Howe has spent the better part of two months shitting on BF/KF for shit he will see immediately on Last Chance U. I’m fairly certain he’s too dim to realize it.
It makes more sense that that dimwit watches that show and thinks it's unfair and he thinks he's waging a crusade against bully coaches. He's a real faggot.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score

487968FE-79F2-4E2A-B434-C07D8F6676F8.jpeg