**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
That entire exchange was sad and pathetic. Both The Media! guy and, even worse, pharty’s repeated, even incessant, failed attempts to rise to the bait.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
Pat is incredulous that nobody else is getting punished, but then says later he doesn’t mean fired. What the hell does he mean, then? If Brian face is some sort of reprimand or increased scrutiny that is a punishment, right?
A stern talking to, preferably via twitter.

Gushawk

Reaction score
Hopefully their legacy is more on the field accomplishments.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Who is everyone’s guess as to who walked out? My guess is it was either ISM or Hankins.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
The DJK stuff was kinda interesting because DJK has said he’s tried to reach out but never gotten a response. Kirk basically claims that has never happened.

Gushawk

Reaction score
I don’t think there are very many successful football coaches who don’t hold grudges.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Twitter seems to think the new Last Chance U coach is an amazing guy. I’m only a few episodes in but at one point he tells a kid he’s going to cut off his balls and feed them to him. Then he walks in unannounced to a Wayfinder meeting and embarrassed a kid and makes an ass out of himself for no reason. Hasn’t kicked any trash cans yet.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Twitter seems to think the new Last Chance U coach is an amazing guy. I’m only a few episodes in but at one point he tells a kid he’s going to cut off his balls and feed them to him. Then he walks in unannounced to a Wayfinder meeting and embarrassed a kid and makes an ass out of himself for no reason. Hasn’t kicked any trash cans yet.
Has ha served the players medium- rare steak?

Reaction score
If he's an amazing guy, Brian is Mother Theresa.