**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
That one time we were all coming back from Iowa City and she was getting all upset because you didn’t want to stop at McDonalds to get a particular Happy Meal toy (for herself) was the lowest point of misery and shame I have ever seen in a man.
I'm glad I have successfully eliminated that from my memory bank.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
She sounds crazy. I bet she was fun in bed though amirite

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
That one time we were all coming back from Iowa City and she was getting all upset because you didn’t want to stop at McDonalds to get a particular Happy Meal toy (for herself) was the lowest point of misery and shame I have ever seen in a man.
:roll:

StinkyMcFadden

Loyal Son Forever True
Reaction score
My 3rd grader is in Spanish immersion and I and my ex had a meeting with her teacher and the principal last week. My ex is basically Peggy Hill when it comes to 'speaking' Spanish. She's better than most, but texmex at best.

There was a teacher taking notes of the meeting until my ex refused to not speak Spanish to our daughters teacher. She'd fumble through sentences and he'd respond in English to speed it up but she gave zero fucks and continued frustrating all at the table. The principal just stared at her hard blinking, hopefully realizing my pain.

She's the worst.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is horrible and you are a good man.

Lee Beevers

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm not sure too many Iowa fans expect anything like that. Myself I expect something along the lines of 7-5 or maybe 8-4.
You mean 15-0 in every season going forward until they change the format for college football?

CUIHAWK

Loves the clock
Reaction score
The first hype video from camp of poopy pants jr throwing a bomb to Charlie Jones will have everyone back on the choo choo.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
Oh cool. We are Iowa state now.
Fuck off

First thing I thought of when seeing this is the different responses the two fanbases would have when seeing a report like this.

ISU fanbase would fall all over themselves posting about how true it is and how they had arrived on the national playoff picture.

HaLo: I want what Bleacher Report is smoking.

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
My 3rd grader is in Spanish immersion and I and my ex had a meeting with her teacher and the principal last week. My ex is basically Peggy Hill when it comes to 'speaking' Spanish. She's better than most, but texmex at best.

There was a teacher taking notes of the meeting until my ex refused to not speak Spanish to our daughters teacher. She'd fumble through sentences and he'd respond in English to speed it up but she gave zero fucks and continued frustrating all at the table. The principal just stared at her hard blinking, hopefully realizing my pain.

She's the worst.
Is this the chick that made you build a rain barell and weave hemp necklaces?

Reaction score
Everything deserves a second chance. Maybe you just need to give a little more or be a little more understanding and flexible.

Reaction score
I had a dream Alaric Jackson announced he was using the extra year and transferring to Louisville. Boards were melting down, as they should.