A man walks into a bar and says "give me 5 shots of whiskey!"

The bartender goes "Easy there, what's the occasion?"

"My first blowjob!" the guy exclaims.

The bartender replies "Ah, but that is a pretty strong way to celebrate."

"I just need to get the taste out of my mouth!"

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I still don't get what was wrong with the original OT system. You only saw those 5+ OT games once every few years.

Also there's zero way the fake injury penalty doesn't backfire spectacularly.

Shawneemicks

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Every new rule is basically resulting in LESS football being played.
Practice times, OT, whatever.
Im shocked the ncaa hasn’t adapted the NFLs clock rules in regards to first downs. I’m sure it’s coming.

In the end...less of what we all want. Brilliant

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
The alternating 2 point rule is probably the dumbest rule since they had the change of possession dead ball clock start a few years ago.

Why not just make the 2 point attempts start with the first OT? You would likely end a lot of games at that point anyway.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
The alternating 2 point rule is probably the dumbest rule since they had the change of possession dead ball clock start a few years ago.

Why not just make the 2 point attempts start with the first OT? You would likely end a lot of games at that point anyway.
They should just move the start back 15 yards to increase the variance in results.

MikeyJoe

Has a Big Head
Reaction score
Every new rule is basically resulting in LESS football being played.
Practice times, OT, whatever.
Im shocked the ncaa hasn’t adapted the NFLs clock rules in regards to first downs. I’m sure it’s coming.

In the end...less of what we all want. Brilliant
Gotta fit those commercials in somehow.

thrawn

Reaction score
Gotta fit those commercials in somehow.
trying to avoid the marathon games that eclipse a TV window makes a ton of sense now, when there are 70 platforms to put the first quarter of the pac 12 game up next

Shawneemicks

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I kind of anticipate more commercials, especially Fox, to try and get back some of their loss ad $.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
I am confident enough in what I'm hearing to say he's going to surprise people this year.
What would be the measuring stick of success for Spencer this year? Wins? Yards? Int/TD?
Just win, baby, win. Unless the DL surprisingly can’t even muster average, 9 wins should be the absolute floor. And if they don’t reach that floor, it will because of Spencer (and specifically his failure to lead a threatening enough passing attack).

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
From the photo galleries, Jestin Jacobs is a beautiful looking athlete, boyz. Thick, yet lean.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
But I need a new photo gallery favourite now that ISM is gone.

Reaction score
There will be injuries, but even without injuries, it shouldn't be hard to get snaps for 3 guys.

In a composite game of 70 defensive snaps, with all three healthy, it could theoretically be something like:
Campbell- 30 snaps at Will, 30 in the middle (no need to run him into the ground)
Benson- 40 snaps in the middle
Jacobs - 10 snaps at Leo, 30 at Will

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
There will be injuries, but even without injuries, it shouldn't be hard to get snaps for 3 guys.

In a composite game of 70 defensive snaps, with all three healthy, it could theoretically be something like:
Campbell- 30 snaps at Will, 30 in the middle (no need to run him into the ground)
Benson- 40 snaps in the middle
Jacobs - 10 snaps at Leo, 30 at Will
Yeah, but what about MIKE and SAM????????!!!!!!!!!

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Campbell and Benson rotated last year. If they think Jacob’s is ready they’re going to give him plenty of snaps.

The staff has embraced rotating guys at the most physically demanding positions.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
QB7 really needs to improve. QB8 didn’t look like he had *it* last Saturday and QB2 has a long way to go.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
All we need now is an oral history of the epic Iowa State TE Room as told to Rob Gray by everyone that was there to experience it. Part 1 drops this Friday exclusively on Cyclone Fanatic.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
That sounds like premium info that people would pay the big bucks for