**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

thrawn

Reaction score
I’m not sure I follow his logic there. It’s not going to be the 11 AM Fox game or a primetime Fox game, okay. ESPN has some Big 12 rights, too.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I’m not sure I follow his logic there. It’s not going to be the 11 AM Fox game or a primetime Fox game, okay. ESPN has some Big 12 rights, too.
Those are the two best games on paper by far that Saturday so I am guessing his logic is if ABC/ESPN have the rights, they won’t go against the Oregon/OSU game. If Fox/FS1 have the rights, it of course won’t be at 11 either.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Let them get it. It will make it all the better watching them lose in comically stupid fashion while wearing black jerseys.

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
I have not seen any internal scheduling for Fox yet like I am sometimes privy to. I believe Fox has drafted the Iowa/Iowa State game in Ames like each of the last few years so the logic here. I guess, is if Ohio State/Oregon is the Big Noon Kickoff, Iowa/Iowa State is either the 2:30 PM CT or night game on Fox or FS1.

Reactions: BBK

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
They'll totally follow the science and do the right thing, right?
Iowa City lifted its mask policy to match the CDC, so there's some hope. I haven't seen what the CDC recommends for outdoor sporting events. Regardless, there's going to be a ton of pressure on them to have a full stadium.

thrawn

Reaction score
Unless you’re going to have unvaxed sections with distancing, which Kim has banned, I don’t see how, or why, you’d reduce capacity.

Once you get past like 25% you aren’t distancing everyone anyway.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Gonna be a very very limited & shitty selection however

Shawneemicks

Reaction score
“Hey, you little faggot down the street, imma fuck your mom after this PS4 session.”

Shawneemicks

Reaction score
Imagine a time where you talked to the neighbor kids about fucking their moms. Top it off by your OWN kids hearing you.

thrawn

Reaction score
I definitely want a perfectly poured $15 double IPA when I’m ten beers in from the tailgate, about to walk back to my seat through a throng of people, and going to stand and yell every five minutes when I get back.

Shawneemicks

Reaction score
Just me but I’d prefer a few selections. I’m not a poor so I’d like a perfectly poured double IPA to show all my Hawk brothers as I weave thru Kinnicks underbelly back to my seAt.

just me tho

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Imagine a time where you talked to the neighbor kids about fucking their moms. Top it off by your OWN kids hearing you.
Was playing games online with a friend a few weeks ago and his 12 year old was sitting there and I could hear him start to shit talk my friend over the mic. Thinking of Doug's story, I said "Hey tell Luke you're going bang his mom tonight."

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Shawnee got owned. His response; oh yeah? Remember that one time?

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
If you weren’t poor you’d have been drinking at games already
I worked with the UI Catering Dept after '98 and I always found it hypocritical that alcohol was banned in Kinnick Stadium, but yet I was delivering well over $1,000 in booze to every home game.