**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
That's all well and good curdman but don't 4get we have petras playing qb and he's a big ol fag

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
I can’t fucking wait to get back in kinnick. Just a reminder that Iowa finished on a 6 game win streak that included a 28-7 skullfucking of a Wisconsin team that wouldn’t have scored a point if it weren’t for a flukey muffed punt near their end zone.
That sounds nice, but let's not forget those 6 teams were a combined 18-28.

CurdMan

TurdMan
Reaction score
That's all well and good curdman but don't 4get we have petras playing qb and he's a big ol fag
I’m not giving up on BDS yet. Getting a full spring and fall is going to be good for him. Hopefully significantly less pant shitting as a result

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
That sounds nice, but let's not forget those 6 teams were a combined 18-28.
Which sounds bad until you remember it was a shortened season played in a literal conference vacuum.

A situation where 14 teams play (at most) 8 games exclusively against each other mathematically guarantees most of those teams will have losing records as they cannibalize each other.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Which sounds bad until you remember it was a shortened season played in a literal conference vacuum.

A situation where 14 teams play (at most) 8 games exclusively against each other mathematically guarantees most of those teams will have losing records as they cannibalize each other.
THAT'S THE JOKE /gif

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
It is some sort of overall strength and conditioning along with other measures that Hawks have to complete and earn.

Not sure of exact criteria but have heard them before

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Isnt golden hawk also an I club donation level?

L. Wade Childress

Has no idea what you are asking
Reaction score
The Red Hawk represents a small village of low intelligence Czech descendants in Tama County.

The Black Hawk is one of the finest fisheries in the Midwest and also something in which you would typically prefer that your wife has no interest.

Reaction score
The Red Hawk represents a small village of low intelligence Czech descendants in Tama County.

The Black Hawk is one of the finest fisheries in the Midwest and also something in which you would typically prefer that your wife has no interest.

Reaction score
As long as they’re at all concessions, I don’t think it will.

if it’s like Minnesota where they are only selling it in two spots? Yes.
"...alcohol sales won’t be available in the areas adjacent to the UI’s student section. The other big change: Iowa won’t open university-controlled parking lots until six hours before kickoff on game days and no earlier than 6 a.m. "

SousyHawk

School Board President
Reaction score
"...alcohol sales won’t be available in the areas adjacent to the UI’s student section. The other big change: Iowa won’t open university-controlled parking lots until six hours before kickoff on game days and no earlier than 6 a.m. "
Wait...

Reaction score
If everyone buys three $10 beers per game can we haz Big Ten Hockey?
No, but we can use that money to put towards contracting rowing and adding an equal number of female beach volleyball athletes to keep up the title IX numbers. No volleyball experience required

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I will be happy to have 2-3 tallboys during a game. If your goal is to get/remain hammered drunk sneaking liquor will remain the way to go.

SousyHawk

School Board President
Reaction score
Wait - I thought everyone was pissed off forever at AB and RAGBRAI because of what’s-his-face the Venmo guy?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
I’m actually way more excited about this for basketball
Agreed, I'd rather drink during a basketball game.

But don't the old people in the good seats already complain constantly about the students and other rowdy fans that dare stand up. Just think of the complaints when those students/rowdy fans are drunk! In the words of Jim Zabel: I love it, I love it, I love it

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Not reading the article but lol, she’s done it again with her headline.