**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
The Jaguars said Wednesday that coach Urban Meyer and general manager Trent Baalke were subpoenaed as part of a lawsuit filed by lawyers for Black former Iowa football players alleging discrimination by some members of the school's coaching staff.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CleteyColgate

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The Jaguars said Wednesday that coach Urban Meyer and general manager Trent Baalke were subpoenaed as part of a lawsuit filed by lawyers for Black former Iowa football players alleging discrimination by some members of the school's coaching staff.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why is that funny

neshawk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Anyone suspicious of the timing of this? It comes right after Iowa's big recruiting weekend. I think their plan is to keep this in the news to hurt Iowa's recruiting. Maybe they figure Iowa would be more willing to settle if it keeps hurting recruiting.

thrawn

Reaction score
He played and coached at Nebrantska for nearly 30 years and is easily their most successful coach of the millennium. What’s the weird part?

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Goodson has been posting these videos. Does he not workout with the team or is this just during their weeks off?

Reaction score
I have full confidence in Karen Warren and The Giant Douche this year to fuck things up as much as possible.

We will have a season, but they will fuck things up along the way because of who they are.

Reaction score
I have full confidence in Karen Warren and The Giant Douche this year to fuck things up as much as possible.

We will have a season, but they will fuck things up along the way because of who they are.
They could start on time and go with a 12 game 3 bye week conference only schedule and it'd be fine by me.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
Batten the hatches, and full speed ahead!

I, for one, appreciate the “reap it, non-vaccinators” approach. Hope Karen adopts it. I’d also be fine with him taking it a step further making vaccination a condition to participation, which many of his member institutions have done for students writ large.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I, for one, appreciate the “reap it, non-vaccinators” approach. Hope Karen adopts it. I’d also be fine with him taking it a step further making vaccination a condition to participation, which many of his member institutions have done for students writ large.
Assuming the conference mandates the vaccine, would you endorse testing?