**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Looking at that picture I’m taking Spence to win the Heisman.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I would participate in taco John’s for some insurrection right now.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Just saw a guy driving down the strip in Coralville with an interesting license plate that I’m a little surprised they let him use:

SHTONWI

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Meat and potatoe burrito, large ole, Dr pepper.

My daughter had never eaten there and the kids soft shell meal/ole changed her life.
Were there oles? Oles inside a burrito do not count. I want free standing oles. If there were not oles, you are going to go back there and make a video of yourself eating them and send it to me.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
Were there oles? Oles inside a burrito do not count. I want free standing oles. If there were not oles, you are going to go back there and make a video of yourself eating them and send it to me.
There were oles inside of that bitch and all over my lap being eaten one at a time like a monkey picking ticks off a friend.

Reaction score
My sons loved getting a six pack and a pound each back in the day.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
Did you get your damn fries or not?
I did. He just gave me a super smug and condescending look and said “you mean French fries?” Or something to that effect. I actually speak Spanish so I could have dunked on this fool but I was pwned to a crisp and took my L.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I did. He just gave me a super smug and condescending look and said “you mean French fries?” Or something to that effect. I actually speak Spanish so I could have dunked on this fool but I was pwned to a crisp and took my L.
You should have spanished the fuck out of him

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
You should have spanished the fuck out of him
My 3rd grader is in Spanish immersion and I and my ex had a meeting with her teacher and the principal last week. My ex is basically Peggy Hill when it comes to 'speaking' Spanish. She's better than most, but texmex at best.

There was a teacher taking notes of the meeting until my ex refused to not speak Spanish to our daughters teacher. She'd fumble through sentences and he'd respond in English to speed it up but she gave zero fucks and continued frustrating all at the table. The principal just stared at her hard blinking, hopefully realizing my pain.

She's the worst.

Last edited:

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
My 3rd grader is in Spanish immersion and I and my ex had a meeting with her teacher and the principal last week. My ex is basically Peggy Hill when it comes to 'speaking' Spanish. She's better than most, but texmex at best.

There was a teacher taking notes of the meeting until my ex refused to not speak Spanish to our daughters teacher. She'd fumble through sentences and he'd respond in English to speed it up but she gave zero fucks and continued frustrating all at the table. The principal just stared at her hard blinking, hopefully realizing my pain.

She's the worst.
That one time we were all coming back from Iowa City and she was getting all upset because you didn’t want to stop at McDonalds to get a particular Happy Meal toy (for herself) was the lowest point of misery and shame I have ever seen in a man.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

She's the worst.
This is rain barrel lady?