**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
By the way, my post wasn't a prediction, it was in response to a question of "What would be a good season from Petras?" I don't think "Being a top 40 QB" is an unreasonable standard at Iowa.
BTW, my post wasn’t pointing out you being wrong or right… It was pointing out that he still fucking sucks

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I’d take top 50, maybe even BCS top half.

There’s gonna be some natural system related slippage given our style and philosophy (extreme aversion to QB turnovers), but not sucking and having some playmaking ability isn’t too much to ask.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
I’d take top 50, maybe even BCS top half.

There’s gonna be some natural system related slippage given our style and philosophy (extreme aversion to QB turnovers), but not sucking and having some playmaking ability isn’t too much to ask.
can somebody DTOFR and inform Halo what CJ was in 2015? That’s probably an expectation too far for an Iowa QB but he could bring the blood to my penus at least that season.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
can somebody DTOFR and inform Halo what CJ was in 2015? That’s probably an expectation too far for an Iowa QB but he could bring the blood to my penus at least that season.
61.6% completion
7.8 Y/A
17:5
139 Rating

That 139 was good for 39th in the country

which is sort of the point. If Iowa has even an average level QB, they’re going to be very very good.

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but there is high comedy on TOS. Some poster went to the Potato Bowl (Wyoming game)and was watching "Polasek" commenting on how he seemed to interact well with his OLine and then at half said poster yelled out "Go Hawks!" several times before Polasek turned around and gave a thumbs up. Bizarre/funny regardless to check out a guy with no significant Iowa connections other than being a position coach for 4 years, but then Blair posted and confirmed that Polasek (who is the OC) was coaching from the press box and the guy presumably mistook and was yelling Go Hawks at Wyoming's OL coach who happens to be another white dude with shaved head an goatee.

:roll:

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but there is high comedy on TOS. Some poster went to the Potato Bowl (Wyoming game)and was watching "Polasek" commenting on how he seemed to interact well with his OLine and then at half said poster yellow out "Go Hawks!" several times before Polasek turned around and gave a thumbs up. Bizarre/funny regardless to check out a guy with no significant Iowa connections other than being a position coach for 4 years, but then Blair posted and confirmed that Polasek (who is the OC) was coaching from the press box and the guy presumably mistook and was yelling Go Hawks at Wyoming's OL coach who happens to be another white dude with shaved head an goatee.

Agree to disagree.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this but there is high comedy on TOS. Some poster went to the Potato Bowl (Wyoming game)and was watching "Polasek" commenting on how he seemed to interact well with his OLine and then at half said poster yelled out "Go Hawks!" several times before Polasek turned around and gave a thumbs up. Bizarre/funny regardless to check out a guy with no significant Iowa connections other than being a position coach for 4 years, but then Blair posted and confirmed that Polasek (who is the OC) was coaching from the press box and the guy presumably mistook and was yelling Go Hawks at Wyoming's OL coach who happens to be another white dude with shaved head an goatee.

that's what some dorks pay Premium memberships for, to have Blair get to the bottom of the big scoops.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score

“great eye contact”