**Official 2021 Iowa Football Season Thread**

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
For anyone going to the Maryland game, the long range forecast is perfect for that game. Clear skies and 76 degrees for the high, 57 degrees for the low.

fossilhawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score

I do not care precisely how this person does their homework, but it is clear that this person does their homework.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score

I do not care precisely how this person does their homework, but it is clear that this person does their homework.
I'd like to subscribe to their newsletter and celebrate their entire catalog.

Reaction score
How long before I can simply share a mobile ticket to a family member instead of having to go in and transfer?

We've used screenshots as backups in case we have trouble reaching the actual tickets through the GPay app. Tried one as a test during Week 1 and there were no issues. So screenshot and text might be your new best friend here.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
Colby’s snaps have continued to increase - gone from a handful of snaps against Indiana, to 24 against ISU, to 50+ last week against Kent State. PFF (!!) has him graded as the #1 guard in all of college football thus far.
I suspect and hope that he will end up as the starting right tackle.

Reaction score
Hawks get a commitment from City High’s Ben Keuter. Also commits to Hawkeye wrestling program. Don’t know how that will work (Mark Sindlinger is the last one I can think of that did both) but he’s a terrific athlete. Class of ‘23, I think.

Reaction score
Hawks get a commitment from City High’s Ben Keuter. Also commits to Hawkeye wrestling program. Don’t know how that will work (Mark Sindlinger is the last one I can think of that did both) but he’s a terrific athlete. Class of ‘23, I think.
fascinating

Reaction score
Colby’s snaps have continued to increase - gone from a handful of snaps against Indiana, to 24 against ISU, to 50+ last week against Kent State. PFF (!!) has him graded as the #1 guard in all of college football thus far.
I’m doing a rewatch right now. It’s freaky how far along he is as a true freshman playing his third game. He looks like a senior out there.