**Official 2021 Iowa Football Season Thread**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
For anyone going to the Maryland game, the long range forecast is perfect for that game. Clear skies and 76 degrees for the high, 57 degrees for the low.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
For anyone going to the Maryland game, the long range forecast is perfect for that game. Clear skies and 76 degrees for the high, 57 degrees for the low.
Looks perfect in IC next weekend also.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

I do not care precisely how this person does their homework, but it is clear that this person does their homework.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score

I do not care precisely how this person does their homework, but it is clear that this person does their homework.
I'd like to subscribe to their newsletter and celebrate their entire catalog.

Reaction score
How long before I can simply share a mobile ticket to a family member instead of having to go in and transfer?

We've used screenshots as backups in case we have trouble reaching the actual tickets through the GPay app. Tried one as a test during Week 1 and there were no issues. So screenshot and text might be your new best friend here.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
Colby’s snaps have continued to increase - gone from a handful of snaps against Indiana, to 24 against ISU, to 50+ last week against Kent State. PFF (!!) has him graded as the #1 guard in all of college football thus far.
I suspect and hope that he will end up as the starting right tackle.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
Looks like there are a lot of seats left for purchase.

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hawks get a commitment from City High’s Ben Keuter. Also commits to Hawkeye wrestling program. Don’t know how that will work (Mark Sindlinger is the last one I can think of that did both) but he’s a terrific athlete. Class of ‘23, I think.

Reaction score
Hawks get a commitment from City High’s Ben Keuter. Also commits to Hawkeye wrestling program. Don’t know how that will work (Mark Sindlinger is the last one I can think of that did both) but he’s a terrific athlete. Class of ‘23, I think.
fascinating

Reaction score
Colby’s snaps have continued to increase - gone from a handful of snaps against Indiana, to 24 against ISU, to 50+ last week against Kent State. PFF (!!) has him graded as the #1 guard in all of college football thus far.
I’m doing a rewatch right now. It’s freaky how far along he is as a true freshman playing his third game. He looks like a senior out there.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I had this article open in a tab, I don't remember reading it, or clicking on it to open, but it didn't age very well.

Maybe someone from here linked it and I opened it in a tab to read later, I don't recall.

A snippet below because it is behind a paywall:

“You’d always see John Elway sometimes on the more vertical routes, the deeper passes or intermediate passes, sometimes he’d wait a little longer and you’re like, ‘Oh, he’s holding on to the ball too long,’” Moayed said. “Then all of a sudden, he’d just freaking rocket it. He’d just throw a rocket and just wherever it is, it is. Deep, shallow, midfield. And sometimes you’d see Spencer do that. You’d watch Spencer’s highlights, and he’d wait and wait and then just boom, just rocket that thing out of there.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Not a fun schedule to open the season with, yikes
Whoops, I forgot they have a random game in there. Will start the season 2-3 most likely.

Current #5, #8 and #6 in 3 of first 5 games.

Then they have to play current #20, #10 and #19 in 3 of 4 games after that. The one unranked team is at Maryland.

Woof. It will be a struggle for them to win 6 games this year.

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
So did those 3 southerners who have Iowa unranked only vote for a top-2?

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
1632243968924.png

This guy in Madison has the Clones #12 (2 spots above the poll) and Iowa #10 (5 spots behind the poll). He has 2-1 Clemson #5 and 2-1 Ohio State #8.

He also has the 1-1 Badgers #13 (5 spots above their poll ranking).

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
You're gonna sit there and tell me THAT guy might be a retard?

• GFY
Reactions: Jim