**Official 2021 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Dallas for the semi and Indy for the finals seems like Iowa would be incredibly well represented at both.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I have recently started a campaign to bow every single post in which the only message is “not sure”.
This will be the case moving forward.
As the inventor of this stupid fad I will concur. I’m SURE it has run its course.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Keagan just cooks fools in practice. He’s gonna get more time down the stretch I hope.
That move he made to squirt free down the left side was…special. That’s just not a play we’ve seen many kids at Iowa be able to make

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Dallas for the semi and Indy for the finals seems like Iowa would be incredibly well represented at both.
I spoke with the chair of Indy’s CFB Championship Host Committee back in August and joked I would call him when Iowa made the championship. He replied he could get me tickets…and I may need to call his bluff if I still have his number.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I spoke with the chair of Indy’s CFB Championship Host Committee back in August and joked I would call him when Iowa made the championship. He replied he could get me tickets…and I may need to call his bluff if I still have his number.
Hey everybody!!!

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I love my man Baller, but to see him go full fucking retard shitting all over Iowa's win on his feed and my own makes me want to slap the shit out of him. He srsly thinks with Clifford we would have been blown out. And he's a lifelong Iowa fan.

Even if you were an idiot and really thought that, you can't take time to enjoy the fucking win and a 6-0 Iowa team ranked #2 in the country? And maybe keep those silly ass thoughts to yourself?

Fuckin 'Ler.

Bunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I rewatched the game, I rarely do that because I don't analyze game film like some nerds. I just wanted to be a bit more objective whether Iowa would have been blown out if Clifford stayed in, not during the heat of the moment where a lot of people were freaking out (including myself).

Clifford had one, good long TD drive. Not two, not three, one. The other TD came with a short field from an interception. Clifford had a decent field goal drive as well. But as @douglasbader said before, the defense was tightening up and making adjustments.

If Clifford stayed in, sure PSU could have won. No way of knowing, because I'm sure the Iowa offense would have been playing different as well. I do know that Iowa would not have been blown out though.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Baller was letting fuckin Illinois fans shit on the win on his feed, and he was fucking agreeing with them.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
I was super pissed that Moss went with short sleeves in this game for the first time ever. I thought for sure we’d lose because of it. Well we didn’t lose, but he got hurt.

YOU DONT CHANGE SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEATER!!!

gable_guy

Reaction score
I was super pissed that Moss went with short sleeves in this game for the first time ever. I thought for sure we’d lose because of it. Well we didn’t lose, but he got hurt.

I said the same to couple next to us who abandoned the bibs for gold shirts.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
I’m wondering if during the bye week they may move Colby to Right Tackle. Both Richman and Dejong have been mediocre this year to me. Maybe we see some improvement against a less stout defense this week.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
I’m wondering if during the bye week they may move Colby to Right Tackle. Both Richman and Dejong have been mediocre this year to me. Maybe we see some improvement against a less stout defense this week.
I was hoping they’d move him to tackle as well. Our tackles have been garbage. Schott at LG and let the others fight it out for RG and move Colby back out to tackle.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Colby is going to be the long term starter at RT. Quit Fucking around and make the move already