**Official 2021 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
After that missed kick my 8 year old said, “If Iowa’s quarterback was as good as their kickers they could have won the Rose Bowl.” I think that’s about right.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
have you considered not being a complete fucking idiot all the time? It may go better if you adopt that path.
You should try 3 things:

1. Sobriety
2. Moving out of your Mom's basement (or, my Mom's, amirite?)
3. Moving away from your keyboard for 30 minutes and try fucking something other than yourself. Experiment on sheep first so you don't frighten a woman

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
After that missed kick my 8 year old said, “If Iowa’s quarterback was as good as their kickers they could have won the Rose Bowl.” I think that’s about right.
Your 8 year old is a fucking retard.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
You should try 3 things:

1. Sobriety
3. Moving away from your keyboard for 30 minutes and try fucking something other than yourself. Experiment on sheep first so you don't frighten a woman
This was terrible. You should feel bad

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
You should try 3 things:

1. Sobriety
Clete im not the only one here who feels you’re a big ol’ dipshit. I’m truly fascinated by you though. I would love to know if you have a family, where you live, whether you are special needs, etc.

you straighten up your act regarding Justin Fields and we can still be e-buds!

Mountain Hawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
That's more fucking embarrassing than his play on the field. His mom is seeking out feedback on her son from dorks on the internet and really taking it to heart. Instead of saying don't read that shit, I'm a grown man he cries out for help in the media. I didn't think I could hate him more but here we are.
There are people his age who have been through two combat tours. Real leadership material, real inspiration. JFC.

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Reaction score
Kirk has a chance to leave this program on very solid footing. If he chooses to hang on to his "aww shucks that's foootball" offensive philosophy he might not.

If he was smart he would hand the program to Bert right now. Bert is just the right guy to take over at the start of the greasebag nil era of college sports.

howler

Totally Not a Spartan Fan
Reaction score
What did Petras’ mom have to say about her son’s criticisms that appeared in every single cfb open game thread across the nation in 2021? The problem is that people have eyes and speak freely, no matter what corner of the internet they’re in. At this point no one in America can mentally uncouple “Petras” with “horrible.”

Last edited:

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
What did Petras’ mom have to say about her son’s criticisms that have appeared on every single cfb open game thread across the nation in 2021? The problem is that people have eyes and speak freely, no matter what corner of the internet they’re in. At this point no one in America can mentally uncouple “Petras” with “horrible.”
This is all true. People just have this insane tendency to extrapolate “bad at football” to “shitty person”. If not intentionally, it comes across that way.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
You should try 3 things:

1. Sobriety
Get pissed!

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Kirk has a chance to leave this program on very solid footing. If he chooses to hang on to his "aww shucks that's foootball" offensive philosophy he might not.

If he was smart he would hand the program to Bert right now. Bert is just the right guy to take over at the start of the greasebag nil era of college sports.
I’d take slightly less obese M Stoops over Bert but either of them would work for me.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
In fairness to BF, if Linderbaum doesn't hurt his foot on that 3rd and 2, Williams gets the first down and the hawks win.

Just super unlucky.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
BF was decent in the second half. If he can get Peaches displaced, I don’t have a problem with him getting another season to show he’s better than his resume to this point suggests. If he lacks the willingness or persuasive abilities to get that done, then fuck him and may they both be booed into oblivion.

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
BF was decent in the second half. If he can get Peaches displaced, I don’t have a problem with him getting another season to show he’s better than his resume to this point suggests. If he lacks the willingness or persuasive abilities to get that done, then fuck him and may they both be booed into oblivion.
That's the thing. If we had an avg QB all season it would have likely made up for some of his bonehead play calling. Then again, he's the one trucking Peaches out there game after game...

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
This is all true. People just have this insane tendency to extrapolate “bad at football” to “shitty person”. If not intentionally, it comes across that way.
But he’s so shitty at football that it makes him a bad person.