**Official 2021 Iowa Football Season Thread**

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
He’s gotta have input, one would assume.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He’s gotta have input, one would assume.
Maybe.

But I'm old enough to remember the whispers that GDGD wanted Beathard over Rudock even back in 2013 and was overruled, and the whispers that KOK was fully on the Stanzi bandwagon in 2008 but was told Christensen would split time at QB.

KF isn't afraid of vetoing his OC, and likely even less afraid of vetoing his own son.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
When asked about putting Spence in the second half of the Nebrantska game, Kirk said something like “I just had a feeling.”. Lulz.

But also, fuck.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
It was worse this year because there were no fans last year.

Also Iowa being ranked #2 set an expectation that fans didn’t want to let go of. When it was clear what the main issues were preventing them from staying there, fans naturally let their frustrations out.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
The genie is not going back in the bottle with regard to shitty social media comments. Players/Family members will need thicker skin or will need to stay off of social media.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Weird- seems that the players used to be somewhat shielded to this via team twitter ban and social media restrictions....I know they could always look, but now they are allowed they are prob on it more. They asked for this

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
When people bitch about the team in general you probably take it personally when your son is on the team. Like I said before, the healthiest thing for Becky to do would likely have been to just not be on social media.
True, but I wouldn’t have guessed her top two examples.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
His mom is talking about in the stands not on Twitter.

nikolausp

Paid His Bills
Reaction score
10 in the box. A fake FB dive and toss right had astronomical odds of going 20+ yards if not housed.
Just look at that defense.

Pre-play I was yelling at the TV "no run up the middle please!!!!!", while fulling expecting a vanilla run up the middle.

Ugh. Was so pissed after that 3rd & 1 play.