**Official 2022 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
Purdue has a favorable schedule. Hawks need to beat them next year.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
That schedule is fine. 10-2. Losses to Mich, Ohio state. Win the west. Fuck Wisconsin this is Iowas year at kinnick.

Reactions: Jim

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I was listening to the Tony Kornheiser podcast today, and Booger Macfarland was a guest. Booger said, "In the NFL more teams lose games, than teams win games." I can only assume that that is more the case in college, although sometime you need to be able to go out and actually win a game. Iowa being one of 8 teams to finish in the top 25, and by far the worst recruiting rankings of those 8 teams, indicate a lot of truth in that with how Iowa plays in my opinion. Is it possible that a guy named Booger is right about this?

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Booger is like the one millionth person to say this.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
I was listening to the Tony Kornheiser podcast today, and Booger Macfarland was a guest. Booger said, "In the NFL more teams lose games, than teams win games." I can only assume that that is more the case in college, although sometime you need to be able to go out and actually win a game. Iowa being one of 8 teams to finish in the top 25, and by far the worst recruiting rankings of those 8 teams, indicate a lot of truth in that with how Iowa plays in my opinion. Is it possible that a guy named Booger is right about this?
So weird you listened to a podcast.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
I feel like people are beginning to get a hard on for Tony Kornheiser. Really strange that people keep bringing him up on this board.

Obsessive really.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
We should all clap and support our QB no matter what. Even if it’s a pants pooping, wooden legged door stop.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Never underestimate this coaching staffs’ ability to shoot themselves in the dick offensively.

I hated Ken O’Keefe until Greg Davis.

I fucking hated Nate Stanley.

I hated our shitty ass skill position players.

I fucking hate our ridiculous clock stupidity.

None of that stuff compares to how fucking pathetically awful Spencer Petras is. Not even close. He’s the worst football attribute that has ever existed.