**Official 2022 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

TAIhawk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Spencer. Fucking. Petras.

keeping my season ticket money this year—- not worth it for that disappointment week after week. FUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Spencer. Fucking. Petras.

keeping my season ticket money this year—- not worth it for that disappointment week after week. FUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK
Yes. It sucks to go 6-1 at home.

TAIhawk

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Yes. It sucks to go 6-1 at home.
Outside of the PSU game, what home game did you walk out of Kinnick satisfied and able to say “that was fun”? For me, the answer was Zero. I only felt relief that we didn’t blow it——with the exception of the clusterfuck that was the Purdue game—— I was simply laughing through the entire second half

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Outside of the PSU game, what home game did you walk out of Kinnick satisfied and able to say “that was fun”? For me, the answer was Zero. I only felt relief that we didn’t blow it——with the exception of the clusterfuck that was the Purdue game—— I was simply laughing through the entire second half
Indiana.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I thought the Indiana game was fun. Beat the shit out of what was thought to be a top 20 team. Minnesota was an awesome game. I had fun at Illinois game. Beautiful day in November and a nice win over a rival. I guess our standards and expectations are different. But I’m sure as hell not saying fuck you to an Iowa team that went to the B10 CG. We could be real shitty real fast and I’m appreciative of what we have.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I thought the Indiana game was fun. Beat the shit out of what was thought to be a top 20 team. Minnesota was an awesome game. I had fun at Illinois game. Beautiful day in November and a nice win over a rival. I guess our standards and expectations are different. But I’m sure as hell not saying fuck you to an Iowa team that went to the B10 CG. We could be real shitty real fast and I’m appreciative of what we have.
Indiana, Minnesota and PSU were great games to be at.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I mean, it is dumb, but it just drags this shit out longer and likely reduces reps and wastes time for Labas if he is going to be the starter.
not really. They all get reps in spring and 1, maybe 2 guys leave at the end of semester.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
kill yourself

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
Coming from the guy who thinks one of the worst FBS QBs is actually pretty darn good. *clap clap clap
Still waiting for Clete’s list of things Spencer does well. I think we left off at

Throws the ball hard
Never forgets his guitar…

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
It really is hilarious that 8 regular season wins is the very best that Iowa State has ever done in their entire history. Ever. 115 years.

Iowa has matched or beat Iowa State's best regular season EVER 7 out of the last 9 years.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The hope for the offense is more third and less than 4 yards because the backs aren't getting stuffed half the time.

People expecting anything but Petras at QB are setting themselves up.