**Official 2022 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
Now that these fuckfaces are getting paid and college football is a professional sport, might as well treat it as such and make the schedule like a pro schedule. The Big Ten is a 14 team conference. Play 12 conference games and 2 non-conference for a total of 14 games. Then you have the conference champtionship and a 16 team playoff. Have ancillary bowl games for the lesser teams to keep "tradition".

Have the season start the last week of August and play until the 2nd week in January.
I get what you’re saying but I don’t get the impression that very many iowa players are getting paid much if at all. Ohio St sure.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I feel like any scenario where we go back to 8 means we’ll be locking in playing Iowa State for the rest of my natural life.
Any scenario that includes playing Iowa State every single year should be dismissed immediately. Absolute non-starter

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
at least its not that awful one by the former player
Hoping kids choose things that are a little more cheerful and up-tempo instead of the slow, maudlin bullshit they usually play. The Wave is a really nice moment, but the tone is all wrong. It should be a celebration of life and resilience with music to reflect that, not a sad display of sympathy.

And I'm sure the kids will get a little assistance from UI Athletics/UIHC in choosing something appropriate.

ddevries

Loved and Defended Kirk's Son Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I see Steppe is writing more clickbait for The Gazette again.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
The arm and flat ample ass are the real tell, Edward.

Reactions: BBK