**Official #22 USC vs. #16 Iowa Holiday Bowl Thread - 12/27/19 - 7pm - FS1**

Reaction score
No, there was something alluded to with post game comments.
He was just acting like a clown during the trophy ceremony.
During the D MVP trophy presentation and Eppy’s speech he was making stupid faces and fucking dabbing and shit in the background, hamming it up for the camera and looking like a complete dumbass. Then one of the lumberjacks put on that stupid camera helmet and looked like he was on a day pass from the special school.
That was Rastetter with the camera.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
I'm still laughing about Fisk and the botched snap. What a tremendous pussy.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Well, the starter lost an arm. He wasn’t goin out like that. Eppy took a shot at the lineman who fell on it. Fisk may have died in that spot.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Phil’s more aggressive than ever. Continued blitzing throughout game
we actually played too much man it seemed.

koerner needs to be better next year. I’m concerned whether or not he’s fast enough back there.

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
The glance back to see if they were gunna get him (followed by the nope decision) was fantastic.

If an Iowa qb pussed out like that, fans and coaches would go ape shit.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The glance back to see if they were gunna get him (followed by the nope decision) was fantastic.

If an Iowa qb pussed out like that, fans and coaches would go ape shit.
I was tipsy at the time but instantly thought I missed them blow the play dead. What a tremendous pussy.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Furious that someone enjoyed themselves after winning a football game
i don't care if he publicly does a rail off a stripper's titties in celebration, but i draw a fucking line at white kids dabbing, fuck that

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Explain to me how after Pittman fumbles and OJ recovers on the ground and gets up; Pittman is allowed to basically tackle OJ in a dead ball situation?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Wow the cheap phony ass, tough guy shit by USC was much more than I remembered last night. Almost as bad as Nebrantska. Embarrassing. Fuck the faces of each one of those Trojan's mothers

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
been letting this run in the background while getting some work done

if you don't want to put up with 16min, the WeAreSC take:

* our kids are lazy
* our kids are soft
* our coaches suck
* iowa walked in and ripped trojan dicks off

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Wow the cheap phony ass, tough guy shit by USC was much more than I remembered last night. Almost as bad as Nebrantska. Embarrassing. Fuck the faces of each one of those Trojan's mothers
Reminiscent to me of Florida dude with a sack in the 2003 Outback Bowl when down 37-10 or so.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
Skip to about 4min in for the best quote:

"they work on tackling. stuff we don't see usc do (shakes head)."

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

gable_guy

Reaction score
Skip to about 4min in for the best quote:

"they work on tackling. stuff we don't see usc do (shakes head)."

I like to think this guy is making his granddaughter hold the mic here and ask questions as he gives his thoughts.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Last edited:

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I will say, we completely take for granted the level of toughness in our program. It’s really something that can only be developed through decades of culture and recruiting the right kids.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I will say, we completely take for granted the level of toughness in our program. It’s really something that can only be developed through decades of culture and recruiting the right kids.
Cant be stated enough.

The only time they ever got away from the culture of the kids they recruit was 05. That led to the 07 debacle.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I got lost in a twitter rabbit hole reading the posts from some SoCal high school coach who brought his kids to the game. He is involved in some coaching association out there. His timeline evolved into a Kirk love fest to the point where he was literally recording warmup drills. Other HS coaches were jumping into his TL raving about our program and asking him to post more vids.

seriously if we could just get 1 or 2 highly ranked SoCal kids a year that would be awesome.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Cant be stated enough.

The only time they ever got away from the culture of the kids they recruit was 05. That led to the 07 debacle.
It wasn't 2005, it was the 2006 class and somewhat the 2007 class.

The 2005 class was full of great kids. The 2006 class had DJK, Arvell Nelson, Anthony Bowman,Dominique Douglas and James Cleveland. The 2007 class had Cedric Everson, Jevon Pugh and Abe Satterfield.

I think most if not all of them were arrested at some point.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Cant be stated enough.

The 2005 class was full of great kids. The 2006 class had DJK, Arvell Nelson, Anthony Bowman,Dominique Douglas and James Cleveland. The 2007 class had Cedric Everson, Jevon Pugh and Abe Satterfield.

I was off a year. FUCK!!!!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Cant be stated enough.

I think it says a lot about Ferentz and his character. When the program had a lot of success from 2002-2005 it attracted really talented players that usually wouldn't give Iowa a look. They took a chance on a lot of guys and it backfired. They immediately adjusted and once most or all of those guys were flushed for good (there were still a few in the 2008 class like Adam Robinson that got infected by the trash around him) they haven't had anything more than the most mild of incidents in the program.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Cant be stated enough.

You dumb bastard.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
That video of the USC analyst talking about the game was great. Really complimentary of Iowa and the coaching. Pretty tough take on the USC program as well.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
I got lost in a twitter rabbit hole reading the posts from some SoCal high school coach who brought his kids to the game. He is involved in some coaching association out there. His timeline evolved into a Kirk love fest to the point where he was literally recording warmup drills. Other HS coaches were jumping into his TL raving about our program and asking him to post more vids.

seriously if we could just get 1 or 2 highly ranked SoCal kids a year that would be awesome.
Can you post a link to this discussion?

Reaction score

Can you post a link to this discussion?
Or, at least keep us posted, plz.