Official HaLo Rose Bowl travel thread

BLSardo

BSLardo, Carnie
Reaction score
Sur down the street is the bar the shows based in. Not a gay bar. They loved us at Sur last night
I guess Pump is also a restaurant the show is based on and we walked to Sur as well. They weren't gay bars, but it was still the center of the gay universe. Did you see the gay bar across the street with all of the guys wearing only underwear dancing in the 2nd floor windows?
Yeah Twas a lot of them out and about. Sur was overflowing w/beautiful women
I trust you minded your own business?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I guess Pump is also a restaurant the show is based on and we walked to Sur as well. They weren't gay bars, but it was still the center of the gay universe. Did you see the gay bar across the street with all of the guys wearing only underwear dancing in the 2nd floor windows?
Yeah Twas a lot of them out and about. Sur was overflowing w/beautiful women
I trust you minded your own business?
Yeah, was with son and his wife and their buddy Ice. Flirting is a spectator sport so we enjoyed Ices humorous attempts

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
JFC. I can't believe ya'll checked out the VanderPump bar/grills

HaLo=put a fork in it
I'd never heard of the place (or the owner) until we were eating. It was the closest place as we walked once I decided we both needed a drink.

I'm sure we could've driven out to Rancho Cucamonga and found an In-and-Out or Olive Garden or something instead. You know, really get a feel for the local culture.

Reaction score
JFC. I can't believe ya'll checked out the VanderPump bar/grills

HaLo=put a fork in it
I'd never heard of the place (or the owner) until we were eating. It was the closest place as we walked once I decided we both needed a drink.

I'm sure we could've driven out to Rancho Cucamonga and found an In-and-Out or Olive Garden or something instead. You know, really get a feel for the local culture.
If you need any Rancho suggestions, just ask jabber.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I'm not a Hollywood guy. spent more time in San Diego. went to South Beach grille in OB because it's the shit.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Somehow I made it out there and back using spirit airlines with no complaints despite it supposedly being the worst airline ever.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Somehow I made it out there and back using spirit airlines with no complaints despite it supposedly being the worst airline ever.
A comedian at the Laugh Factory last week referred to it as the Greyhound of airline travel. I thought of this thread.

/ncsb

Eastside Ray Ray

Cleans his ass with toilet water
Reaction score
Update. Still stuck in Baltimore. At the latest I'll fly out at 12:25 tomorrow.

I'm gonna pop some Benadryl momentarily to make me pass out until tomorrow.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Are you under the impression they have problems with literally every passenger?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Update. Still stuck in Baltimore. At the latest I'll fly out at 12:25 tomorrow.

I'm gonna pop some Benadryl momentarily to make me pass out until tomorrow.
Want to come drink some draft beers with us, brah?