**Official Illinois vs. Iowa Football Thread - 1:00pm - FS1**

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
dude, I went to an athletic powerhouse. Had I gone to a little drinkwater town like you, I'd have started in 3 sports for 4 years and stopped at wrasslin practice after dropping 20 on some 2A squad, tossed a few of you short unhappy dudes around, kissed your girl on the way out of the gym and gone on mindin my own business, cause that's how I roll.
holy shit, but were you in show choir?

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
dude, I went to an athletic powerhouse. Had I gone to a little drinkwater town like you, I'd have started in 3 sports for 4 years and stopped at wrasslin practice after dropping 20 on some 2A squad, tossed a few of you short unhappy dudes around, kissed your girl on the way out of the gym and gone on mindin my own business, cause that's how I roll.
Legend in your own mind. End of the day…you didn’t do shit. I’m sure you were an athletic supporter…or at least sniffed quite a few.

Lee Beevers

Reaction score
I will be wearing my varsity jacket tomorrow at our football alumni photo which we take each year the mighty Maine South Hawks return to the state title game. I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
I will be wearing my varsity jacket tomorrow at our football alumni photo which we take each year the mighty Maine South Hawks return to the state title game. I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted.
Had a neighbor that taught and coached volleyball at Maine South. Won a state title I recall coaching volleyball. Now he has been retired (at 55) for a couple years and moved to Tennessee collecting that lucrative Illinois pension.

Lee Beevers

Reaction score
Hmm, I’m sure I’d recognize the name, but can’t think of it right now. My nephew made the basketball team and I was hit up for a donation though so that’s nice. Maine south basketball needs donations from people like me I guess.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Hmm, I’m sure I’d recognize the name, but can’t think of it right now. My nephew made the basketball team and I was hit up for a donation though so that’s nice. Maine south basketball needs donations from people like me I guess.
He taught English, Special Ed and Drivers Ed if that helps

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Legend in your own mind. End of the day…you didn’t do shit. I’m sure you were an athletic supporter…or at least sniffed quite a few.
played for the state baseball champs, Lad. Hope you had as good as a Thanksgiving as I was blessed with.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
Having come up in shithole, ia population 1700, I can attest that there are very, very few dudes even at that level who are 4 year starters in 3 sports, and based on my personal assessment of looker I think it’s quite unlikely he’d have been one of them.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Having come up in shithole, ia population 1700, I can attest that there are very, very few dudes even at that level who are 4 year starters in 3 sports, and based on my personal assessment of looker I think it’s quite unlikely he’d have been one of them.
your personal evaluation from watching me playing slowpitch at 50 years old?

you have joined the Mouse, Mr Hawk and Monsta in the basement of talent evaluators.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
My personal evaluation of that plus the one or two dudes who actually did the thing you assert you could have. My best high school friend was a 3 time state champion wrassla and all state football and baseball player (played in the Shrine bowl and whatever its equivalent was in baseball). He did not start in all 3 sports for 4 years. I’m sure you totally would have though.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
My personal evaluation of that plus the one or two dudes who actually did the thing you assert you could have. My best high school friend was a 3 time state champion wrassla and all state football and baseball player (played in the Shrine bowl and whatever its equivalent was in baseball). He did not start in all 3 sports for 4 years. I’m sure you totally would have though.
Gus. I will include an emoticon for you moving forward. Some of my initial response to TrueAnt was in jest.

I wouldn't have kissed his girl. She prolly had a moustache thicker than Tom Selleck's.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
In nolook’s mind he was an all-stater. Uncle Rico has nothing on titsy.

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
I think @The Dad probably has one of the better HS resumes here. I think he lettered in 4 sports all 4 years except baseball where he played varsity as an 8th grader. Starter on state title teams in 3 different sports.

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
I think @The Dad probably has one of the better HS resumes here. I think he lettered in 4 sports all 4 years except baseball where he played varsity as an 8th grader. Starter on state title teams in 3 different sports.
If true, I suppose that puts @The Dad amongst the most disappointing people here, considering he's been reduced to 25k posts on a message board. Fall from grace and all that.