**Official Iowa at Northwestern Football Thread - 11am - ESPN2**

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
just placed bets on the first and second half unders, so yes, now this game will be fun

scottsdalehawk

Buckled Up
Reaction score
Would be awesome to get to the Big Ten Championship game again. Would not be awesome to play Ohio State. They are not losing this year Big Ten or otherwise.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Would be awesome to get to the Big Ten Championship game again. Would not be awesome to play Ohio State. They are not losing this year Big Ten or otherwise.
Yea plus they will fill that stadium/town

HawkeyeJonesEsq

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I would gladly suffer through a beat down at the hands of OSU
I think this is like when people try to poke at me for Iowa losing the Rose Bowl. Yes, less than ideal outcome, but still they were in the Rose Bowl and one and a half yards away from play-offs, so still not a bad place for program to be and I got a B2 flyover and parade out of it which was cool

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I think this is like when people try to poke at me for Iowa losing the Rose Bowl. Yes, less than ideal outcome, but still they were in the Rose Bowl and one and a half yards away from play-offs, so still not a bad place for program to be and I got a B2 flyover and parade out of it which was cool
Relaxing in California with my bride, double fisting silos in the Rose Bowl. I didn’t even notice the score.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Relaxing in California with my bride, double fisting
Go on

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Fuck northwestern. I hope those nerds choke on their own cocks tomorrow.

Hawkeye_Pierce

May Have Fondled a Tranny
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how shitty they are. Fitz knows how dink and dunk the hawks to death and a win in this game makes their season successful in their eyes.
Northwestern fans really hate Iowa and they seem to like everyone. They love this game.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
11-6 Iowa.

Three FGs and a safety, against a special teams TD and missed xp. Overall, I expect a well played game.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Brian Stanley sucks so bad that I am going to kill some defenseless birds tomorrow instead of watch the game. Fire Barta.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I have a big easy fryer and it makes magical turkeys. Wings are more difficult.

Creed

Reaction score
God dammit. Can we please talk about the anal bludgeoning soon to be given to fat titsgerald? Fuck those fucking assholes.

Creed

Reaction score
I would like to add that i really fucking hate northwestern. As disappointed as I am with many things, the Hawks will not let me down tomorrow. Let it be a squeaker with a rape and pillage in Madison dear lord baby Jesus and i will be content for a bit.