**Official Iowa at Wisconsin Football Thread - 3pm - FOX**

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Stanley may make the nfl as a backup. He's got the arm and the size. he thinks too much and they need to dumb it down for him.

Our Lbs may be our worst group in a long time. I cant think of any big plays any of them have made all year

its too bad, the West is the weakest its been in a while.

need to get the ball to the playmakers more often. Goodson and Tracy and any wr not named Max Cooper.

LOL that wr screen to him.

LaPorta looks good but disappeared after the first catch
Were you hibernating last fall?

CamelTones

Reaction score
I wish Shaun Beyer was better.

CamelTones

Reaction score
Anyone that bitches about a 9-3 regular season at Iowa should shove a broken light bulb up their ass.

(I don't think they get to 9. Not sure what their motivation will be next week)

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I don’t recall bitching about a single play call today. The worst was when Nate kept the read. That was a ballsy call that should have worked.

Reaction score
Field goals on the road end up painful in the end
More shallow crosses might help
This is a good Iowa team, just can't seem to make big plays. Coaching might need to be more aggressive at spots

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
I’m actually not even a little worried about Minnesota. It has 2010 Michigan State style beat down written all over it. Stanley’s last real hurrah, of sorts. They will then follow that up with an idiotically close win over Illinois, before they send Nebrantska home for the holidays again.

CamelTones

Reaction score
I don’t recall bitching about a single play call today. The worst was when Nate kept the read. That was a ballsy call that should have worked.
Yeah, this was far from Brians worst game. They just rarely had the ball. Averaged 5 yards a carry, threw for 208 only gave up 1 sack. Defense needed to come up with a stop in the 4th quarter and Iowa had no match for that run game.

Reaction score
If we don’t fuck up the snap at the Wisconsin 41, we probably win the game.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Yeah, this was far from Brians worst game. They just rarely had the ball. Averaged 5 yards a carry, threw for 208 only gave up 1 sack. Defense needed to come up with a stop in the 4th quarter and Iowa had no match for that run game.
The (offensive) line was surprisingly good.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Anyone that bitches about a 9-3 regular season at Iowa should shove a broken light bulb up their ass.

(I don't think they get to 9. Not sure what their motivation will be next week)
Oh come on, the motivation will be to beat Minnesota and finish the year strong.

Nothing about the players or coaches indicate they will quit. There is a lot to play for still.

CamelTones

Reaction score
I’m actually not even a little worried about Minnesota. It has 2010 Michigan State style beat down written all over it. Stanley’s last real hurrah, of sorts. They will then follow that up with an idiotically close win over Illinois, before they send Nebrantska home for the holidays again.
Sometimes the way the second half of the previous game goes will carry over to the next game. Minnesota played not to lose and it almost cost them. Iowa actually found something on offense. Similar to Michigan @ Penn State. It'll all come down to how motivated Iowa is. Last year after losing that Purdue game they laid an egg against the team that had everything to play for.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
If this team doesn’t pull their head out of their ass, they could very easily lose the next 3 games and end up 6-6

douglasbader

Reaction score
If this team doesn’t pull their head out of their ass, they could very easily lose the next 3 games and end up 6-6
Oh fuck the fuck off.

You guys are ridiculous tonight. They have lost by 1 score or less to 3 Top 15 teams and 2 of them were on the road. All games that most thought they would lose and all games they were underdogs in. All games where they could have won or tied in the last few minutes.

Now they are a bunch of quitters that are going to lose out.

Fuck you.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
Oh great. True fan Doug is here tonight.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Oh great. True fan Doug is here tonight.
I'd rather be that than a fucking balling crying bitch like a lot of these posts.

Iowa has nothing to play for! If they don't get their head out of their ass they are going to be 6-6!!

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Peak Iowa fan being upset they lost again to another ranked team

douglasbader

Reaction score
Iowa will never win another game. Pack up the rest of the season and make your reservations for a bowl in Detroit. Fire Ferentz.

Oh, what's that? Iowa is still going to be a Top 25 team and can move to 7-3 next week and be heavily favored in their final 2 games?

Gee, what an embarrassment.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
OMG it was soooooooooo fucking cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
Not trying to go all Iowa State fan here, but Wisconsin got away with an obvious hands to the face against Linderbaum on the failed two point conversion. Really not sure how that was missed, as it happened right in front of the umpire. I guess he was too concerned about taking on Sargent’s block.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
That’s our last loss of the year

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Other than the up tempo looking awesome again, I have no complaints. I had a great time today.

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Douglasbader is an abused housewife when it comes to Iowa football.

Preseason: Stanley is a first round pick and Iowa will beat Michigan.

After Michigan: Iowa will beat Penn State at home.

After Penn State: Stanley will totally redeem himself! 2K on Iowa!

After Wisconsin: Iowa will win out!

douglasbader

Reaction score

I'm an Iowa fan, not Iowa Fan.

Always going to be positive and hopeful on what they can do and overall they are having a pretty good run.

12, 8, 8, 9 and good possibility at 10 wins this year. Should finished ranked 3/5 years.

I guess that I could scream or cry like you and be miserable but choose to enjoy instead.

Pedro Gomez

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Iowa will never win another game. Pack up the rest of the season and make your reservations for a bowl in Detroit. Fire Ferentz.

Oh, what's that? Iowa is still going to be a Top 25 team and can move to 7-3 next week and be heavily favored in their final 2 games?

Dug. The f'in Iowa athletic Nostradamus. The run game is fixed. The iowa bball team is just fine after Tubs Harper drains another 3 for Rutgers. When you lose all hope, listen to Dug.

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Super reasonable fan douglasbader pays all his bills on time, calls everyone the fuck out, IowaFan!, pots some complete bullshit about putting 2K on Iowa.

Wisconsin beats Iowa, dougtard continues to call people out.

Just fucking LOL.

douglasbader

Reaction score

Dug. The f'in Iowa athletic Nostradamus. The run game is fixed. The iowa bball team is just fine after Tubs Harper drains another 3 for Rutgers. When you lose all hope, listen to Dug.
Good chance at winning 9 or 10 games this year. Iowa Basketball went to the tournament and were a shot away from the Sweet 16.

How dumb of me, should have simply said that the programs are shit and everyone should be fired and fuck everything.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Doug is so rational and reasonable!
Maybe, maybe not, but can at least know I'm not a fucking loser bitch like you. Cry and whine that everyone should be shit canned and the program is garbage. What a life.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score

Always going to be positive and hopeful on what they can do and overall they are having a pretty good run.

12, 8, 8, 9 and good possibility at 10 wins this year. Should finished ranked 3/5 years.

I guess that I could scream or cry like you and be miserable but choose to enjoy instead.
You are known for your unwavering positivity.

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hundreds of thousands of internet message board posts.

But not a fucking loser bitch.

Except when it comes to placing 2k on Iowa.

douglasbader

Reaction score

You are known for your unwavering positivity.
I apparently am giving that is what everyone is shitting on me for at the moment. BillyBob even spelled out how stupid my unwavering positivity is.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Hundreds of thousands of internet message board posts.

But not a fucking loser bitch.

Except when it comes to placing 2k on Iowa.
Hundreds of thousands? Problems counting?

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
Koerner demonstrated how limited of a player he is today. His tackling was bad and even when he was in spots to make plays he was getting worked. Doyle isnt good enough to play right now either.

Iowa lost four players to the draft who still had college eligibility. They can still win 9/10 games. If you find that type of season a failure you're either ignoring reality or a dipshit.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
For as good as Parker is overall, his end of game situational defense is and has been for some time, god-awful. How do you not put 9 guys in the box that last possession when you know they're going to run it right up the middle? Just like the Penn State game, he's too prideful to sell-out when he needs to and they get 7 yards on first down, effectively ending the game.