**Official Iowa at Wisconsin Football Thread - 3pm - FOX**

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
For as good as Parker is overall, his end of game situational defense is and has been for some time, god-awful. How do you not put 9 guys in the box that last possession when you know they're going to run it right up the middle? Just like the Penn State game, he's too prideful to sell-out when he needs to and they get 7 yards on first down, effectively ending the game.
Don’t ever blame the D for a loss

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
But at least doug didn't lose 2 grand, which appears to be a large amount of money to a guy like him.

Bob

Reaction score
For as good as Parker is overall, his end of game situational defense is and has been for some time, god-awful. How do you not put 9 guys in the box that last possession when you know they're going to run it right up the middle? Just like the Penn State game, he's too prideful to sell-out when he needs to and they get 7 yards on first down, effectively ending the game.
He sent some blitzes on that last drive, I'm pretty sure. They blitzed a ton by Iowa standards in this one and I don't think it worked a single time. LBs just got swallowed up at the line and Taylor got into the second level untouched, but he kept going back to it and getting burned. Phil is great but thought he called a pretty bad one on the whole today.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
You seem pretty happy for losing $2K
Not happy, but like most people that gamble within their means and understand they can lose what they gamble it isn't a shock to lose money set aside for entertainment purposes.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The offense played much better than I thought they would and Wisconsin’s defense is probably the 3 or 4th best Iowa played this year. They are very good but not by any means an impenetrable force as they were made out to be. My only complaint is Iowa probably should have gone up tempo a couple series earlier when It became obvious they weren’t going to get many possessions.

Both teams made some stupid mistakes but the Badgers were at home and had Jonathan Taylor and Iowa was stuck with a freshman MLB.

The gap between the 2 teams is not very wide at all IMO.

Pedro Gomez

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The game was tight because they played with a sense of urgency and attacked the defense instead of playing the conservative not to lose scheme. That's what is disappointing.

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
He sent some blitzes on that last drive, I'm pretty sure. They blitzed a ton by Iowa standards in this one and I don't think it worked a single time. LBs just got swallowed up at the line and Taylor got into the second level untouched. Phil is great but thought he called a pretty bad one on the whole today.
There are blitzes and there are sell-out stuff. He refuses to sell-out like most teams do in those situations.

douglasbader

Reaction score
But at least doug didn't lose 2 grand, which appears to be a large amount of money to a guy like him.
I lost it. Also lost a $2,400 pot (I had bought in for $700 originally) in a 1/3 game last night. A-K and I raised to $35 and 2 guys called me. Flop was 5-A-7. They both checked and I bet to $75 and both called. Next card was 8 of diamonds. They both check and I bet $175 and both call. River is a K and they check and I go all in. They both call.

Mother fucker had 6-4 os and the other guy had A-Q. He fucking called a $35 raise with a 6-4 os and then called for $75 on a draw.

Oh well.

douglasbader

Reaction score
You seem pretty happy for losing $2K
Not happy, but like most people that gamble within their means and understand they can lose what they gamble it isn't a shock to lose money set aside for entertainment purposes.
Lol what a faggot

still waiting for those screenshots
Matt, with all unearned respect, fuck you. Especially fuck you given your pill popping drug addict terrible gamble beyond your means in the high limit rooms and lose your fucking ass self.

Fuck right the fuck off.

Reaction score
Lol what a faggot

still waiting for those screenshots
Matt, with all unearned respect, fuck you. Especially fuck you given your pill popping drug addict terrible gamble beyond your means in the high limit rooms and lose your fucking ass self.

Fuck right the fuck off.

Quit lying about a bet you didn’t make you faggot, then telling people to make the same sure fire bet after saying you’d post a slip, which of course was a losing bet

you’d be calling anyone else out for pulling that bullshit

douglasbader

Reaction score
It is always funny to see how angry the true degenerates like Matt get when someone invades their territory. Greg is a degenerate but is a guy that has seen it all and his ego and mild manner knows better than to be like Matt.

Don't worry Matt, you still have the market cornered on fucking losers walking out of Prairie Meadows with your chin in your chest trying to find a way to do another credit card advance.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Reaction score
If Iowa loses next week the signature win for the season will be Iowa State :icon_redface: . Great year!!!

Reaction score
You could easily post a slip to shut everyone up but everyone knows you didn’t make the bet and you got called on it

deal with it and move on

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
I lost it. Also lost a $2,400 pot (I had bought in for $700 originally) in a 1/3 game last night. A-K and I raised to $35 and 2 guys called me. Flop was 5-A-7. They both checked and I bet to $75 and both called. Next card was 8 of diamonds. They both check and I bet $175 and both call. River is a K and they check and I go all in. They both call.

Mother fucker had 6-4 os and the other guy had A-Q. He fucking called a $35 raise with a 6-4 os and then called for $75 on a draw.

Oh well.
It's one thing to lie about how big-time you are, doug, but the fact that you think the guy made a mistake by calling on the turn here is everything that needs to be known about you: you're a lying fool.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Uh huh

post the slip faggot
Can't man, looking for the nearest ATM to see if I reached my withdraw limit and if that new credit card came in so I can do an advance.

Hey, at least my pills will be here in the morning!

douglasbader

Reaction score

Fritz Fequiere

Reaction score
Doug, would you mind telling me what site you play poker? I'm just, uh, curious......and totally not because I've got reason to believe playing at that site might be profitable.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Doug, would you mind telling me what site you play poker? I'm just, uh, curious......and totally not because I've got reason to believe playing at that site might be profitable.
Live poker, not online.

Reaction score
Sounds like Doug is pretty familiar with the whole credit card advance process

douglasbader

Reaction score
Sounds like Doug is pretty familiar with the whole credit card advance process
I've been around degenerate losers like you before Matt. Lots of them and they always have the same pattern. You fit that pattern.

douglasbader

Reaction score

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Get a second mortgage and put it on Iowa +310 money line, boyz. Lock of the century.
I totally understand that, but we not only have an understanding but she doesn't give a shit what I spend when and on what because I have a nice long history of saving money and having every bill paid in full on time. If I want to spend $5k or $2k on something I don't discuss or ask unless it is something like a household or purchase that affects her.

Anyways, this is fucking boring. I made the bet, posted about it long in advance. Let's talk about Iowa getting a fucking huge win tomorrow.
Hopefully douglass pays the mortgage and every bill on time this month.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Get a second mortgage and put it on Iowa +310 money line, boyz. Lock of the century.
I totally understand that, but we not only have an understanding but she doesn't give a shit what I spend when and on what because I have a nice long history of saving money and having every bill paid in full on time. If I want to spend $5k or $2k on something I don't discuss or ask unless it is something like a household or purchase that affects her.

Anyways, this is fucking boring. I made the bet, posted about it long in advance. Let's talk about Iowa getting a fucking huge win tomorrow.
Hopefully douglass pays the mortgage and every bill on time this month.
$2k is going to totally break me. I'm fucking broke man.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
somehow, a thread about losing to Wisconsin has gotten worse

great job fellas, I’m impressed