**Official Iowa @ Iowa State Football Thread - 3PM - FS1*

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
The students getting on the field during one of the delays and/or halftime is Exhibit A for a lack of security and lack of administrative oversight.

Friends I talked to this week said the atmosphere before, during, and especially after the game was the worst they have experienced since the Arizona game a number of years ago.
That Arizona game was dreadful. Worst I’ve ever experienced.

Late after the game my two friends and I were walking back to hotel and a car full of douches just randomly pulls up and and two guys get out and start screaming at us to keep walking our they were going to beat us back to Iowa.

We had shit thrown at us and people just in our faces all game and afterwards. Just absurd
I love you @hawkeyealum but that shit goes down someone is getting punched in the face (probably me).
Yeah they were big angry Hispanics and one of my friends was female. I wasn’t getting into a fight with those psychos.

Bob

Reaction score
The only time I've ever felt something might get out of hand, was at Wisconsin.
I think I've just had good luck because every Wisconsin fan I've ever met has been a super friendly drunk. They're easily my favorite rival fanbase.

The only ones I've ever had any sort of problem with are Ohio State and Penn State.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
I think I've just had good luck because every Wisconsin fan I've ever met has been a super friendly drunk. They're easily my favorite rival fanbase.

The only ones I've ever had any sort of problem with are Ohio State and Penn State.
And really, most of the Penn State fans left you alone once you were over age 12, so....

Bob

Reaction score

And really, most of the Penn State fans left you alone once you were over age 12, so....
Just a lot of east coast/Philly asshole in there which is the absolute worst sort of asshole

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
The students getting on the field during one of the delays and/or halftime is Exhibit A for a lack of security and lack of administrative oversight.

Friends I talked to this week said the atmosphere before, during, and especially after the game was the worst they have experienced since the Arizona game a number of years ago.
That Arizona game was dreadful. Worst I’ve ever experienced.

Late after the game my two friends and I were walking back to hotel and a car full of douches just randomly pulls up and and two guys get out and start screaming at us to keep walking our they were going to beat us back to Iowa.

We had shit thrown at us and people just in our faces all game and afterwards. Just absurd
You beat those Arizona bitch assess down right?

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Madison is a great fucking college town. Let’s not get too tarded here HaLo.

Last edited:

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
I went two years ago and had a great time other than the game. I’ll be back this year. Madison is great. Fuck the Badgers.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I've been to Madison a few times- great times each time. Did have a bottle of Point Bock thrown at me in the beer garden at Dane county Coliseum during a Hockey game.

Deserved it.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
I've been to Madison a few times- great times each time. Did have a bottle of point bock thrown at me in the beer garden at Dane county Coliseum during a Hockey game.

Deserved it.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I hate what Wisconsin has become in both basketball and football, but anyone disparaging Madison as a college town is a dumb fuck. Just sayin’.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I received a handjob in the shadow of camp randall stadium from a human woman in Madison around 2004.

It was not a game day. It was summer. And I came.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Free daylight urban handjob from a human female is a decent feather for the Bng cap, imo.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I received a handjob in the shadow of camp randall stadium from a human woman in Madison around 2004.

Assume it was self- administered?

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score

Assume it was self- administered?
Tried to cover the gay and animal angle and you fucking got me by calling me a woman.

Tip of the cap to you. Fuck.