**Official Iowa @ Iowa State Football Thread - 3PM - FS1*

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Gary Barta should lose his job over this. What a worthless fuck

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
My first trip to Madison I sent a guy to the hospital. Broke his jaw and he had to get staples in the back of his head. Had a great time until right after that.

My second trip @foxhawks tried to get me to go back to his hotel room. What a faggot!

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
My first trip to Madison I sent a guy to the hospital. Broke his jaw and he had to get staples in the back of his head. Had a great time until right after that.

My second trip @foxhawks tried to get me to go back to his hotel room. What a faggot!

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score

Jesus. What’s the story on the attempted murder?

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Shawnee was just reminiscing about the days gone by when I was told by the Halo experts that Gary Barta was a tremendous AD. Good times.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score

Watch out! We got a badass over here!

Reaction score

Watch out! We got a badass over here!
you guys act like you've never broken someones jaw before....

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score

If I remember this correctly, this poor bastards feet actually left the ground at contact.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score

Lucky Jogger wasn't in Madison that day or we'd be talking about you in the past tense, buddy.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score

If I remember this correctly, this poor bastards feet actually left the ground at contact.
Accomplice!

Tell the god damned story

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Accomplice!

Out in Madison. Have no idea what bar chanting “Let’s Go Hawks” on the dance floor.

My buddy was trying to hook up with a chick and turns out her boyfriend was there. He wanted to fight my buddy and I was actually trying to play peace maker and the guy told me he’d “kick my fat ass too!”

A couple shoves were exchanged and then I lit him up. Caught him pretty much perfect. As Brant said his feet left the ground and he landed on the back of his head.

This was about 15 years ago. I’ve matured since then.

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
Accomplice!

Out in Madison. Have no idea what bar chanting “Let’s Go Hawks” on the dance floor.

My buddy was trying to hook up with a chick and turns out her boyfriend was there. He wanted to fight my buddy and I was actually trying to play peace maker and the guy told me he’d “kick my fat ass too!”

A couple shoves were exchanged and then I lit him up. Caught him pretty much perfect. As Brant said his feet left the ground and he landed on the back of his head.

:roflmao:

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Accomplice!

I believed this story until the end

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Lol at leaving out the part where Brants jumped on the guy when he was knocked out and started sucking his dick.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Lol at leaving out the part where Brants jumped on the guy when he was knocked out and started sucking his dick.
Fun fact: that’s where the media got the term “opportunistic defense.”

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Accomplice!

You got lucky. That could have turned into a manslaughter charge .

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Accomplice!

You got lucky. That could have turned into a manslaughter charge .

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
I’m bored so figured I’d rewatch the game and at the very beginning Brian was mentioned by Robert Smith as Greg Ferentz.

Lolz!!

I’ll GFMIAP.