**Official Iowa vs. Michigan Football Thread - 11am - FOX**

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Beebs you aren’t puttin’ on some lbs and using the fat chick selfie angle are you?
No hermano. I'm back in the gym though. I want to maximize the sexiness. Doing nebido injections as well.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Beebs you aren’t puttin’ on some lbs and using the fat chick selfie angle are you?
No hermano. I'm back in the gym though. I want to maximize the sexiness. Doing nebido injections as well.
Why? Your body will stop producing it if you are injecting it. That doesn’t bode well for your dong.
I did it for like 3 months back in '03 and was in the best shape of my life. Not talking about doing it forever. Just a minute.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Why? Your body will stop producing it if you are injecting it. That doesn’t bode well for your dong.
I did it for like 3 months back in '03 and was in the best shape of my life. Not talking about doing it forever. Just a minute.
That was 16 years ago. Hopefully your body responds the same way.

Reaction score
I find it incomprehensible that was an offense run by a 3yr OC, a 3yr SR QB, a seasoned OL with pro talent, and functional WRs. Just Un. Fuckin . Believable.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I find it incomprehensible that was an offense run by a 3yr OC, a 3yr SR QB, a seasoned OL with pro talent, and functional WRs. Just Un. Fuckin . Believable.
Now, imagine all of that with nothing but 4 and 5 star talent, and you have Michigan.

Their poopy pants QB was the #1 recruit in the country in his class.

Reaction score
D
I don't mind as much if we lose to superior athletic plays. That's not our advantage against a Michigan.

I don't mind as much if we lost to bizarre unforeseen bounces. That could happen against anybody, and has.

I mind very much if we lose because our 2-NFL-tackle-O-line gives up 8 sacks. Because that's supposed to be OUR strength.
One of those hadn't been on the field in 5 weeks, however. And despite the meteoric growth of legendary status, the center is a 285 pound freshman. The guards, well, there's probably a reason they haven't played much in 5 years.

That said, a more mobile QB could ameliorate some problems.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
D
I don't mind as much if we lose to superior athletic plays. That's not our advantage against a Michigan.

I don't mind as much if we lost to bizarre unforeseen bounces. That could happen against anybody, and has.

I mind very much if we lose because our 2-NFL-tackle-O-line gives up 8 sacks. Because that's supposed to be OUR strength.
One of those hadn't been on the field in 5 weeks, however. And despite the meteoric growth of legendary status, the center is a 285 pound freshman. The guards, well, there's probably a reason they haven't played much in 5 years.

Right guard is held down by a small walkon, when he’s not injured. That should say a lot.

Reaction score
D

Right guard is held down by a small walkon, when he’s not injured. That should say a lot.
Stubby but stout!

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
another thing that perplexed me was calling for fair catches on two of the three kickoffs. The one he returned didn't look any different than the other two. Does the other deep guy decide whether or not the returner should call for fair catch and verbally signal to him?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
On one ISM fair caught, it looked like the sun messed with him. Maybe just couldn't see where the kick-off guys were at and wanted to play it safe

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
another thing that perplexed me was calling for fair catches on two of the three kickoffs. The one he returned didn't look any different than the other two. Does the other deep guy decide whether or not the returner should call for fair catch and verbally signal to him?
I was really hoping he wasn’t fair catching the one that was shorter. The tv angle looked like he had a nice lane, and a full head of steam catching it.