**Official Iowa vs. Minnesota Football - 3:00pm- FOX** PJ FLECK RAPED A POODLE AND GOT A FACELIFT

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
His ankles are never covered, no reason his head should be.

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
I sort of felt sorry for the Gophers, but they had every advantage this year. Didn’t play Ohio State or Michigan and Iowa played both. Got to play Iowa at home. Had a bunch of seniors. But they fucked it up again. Good luck in Iowa City next year without Ibrahim and that offensive line.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
You really gotta give Kirk credit man. Great coaching job this season. It's a fuckin miracle
He’s in charge of the worst offense in the country, so I wouldn’t say “Great”.

If he were able to coach a competent offense they would be 10-1 and a top ten team, and then I’d agree

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Spencer Petras is a damn good quarterback
He’s made it all the way up to fine. And Kirk was right, little Alex’s little arm doesn’t win these last two weeks. He can’t make the throws in the temperatures and winds of the fall and winter in iowa. Everything floats on him.

gable_guy

Reaction score
I sort of felt sorry for the Gophers, but they had every advantage this year. Didn’t play Ohio State or Michigan and Iowa played both. Got to play Iowa at home. Had a bunch of seniors. But they fucked it up again. Good luck in Iowa City next year without Ibrahim and that offensive line.
Hasn’t beat a team with a winning record this year.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Indiana had 1 reception for 6 yards in regulation, and 2 for 31 (double overtime). They got outgained by 252 yards. They won over the $95,000,000 man.

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
Minnesota has a weak pass rush. They rarely got any pressure on Petras, so he was comfortable most of the time. He’s an okay quarterback in those conditions, but it’s almost never is like that.

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Loving this friendly grief therapy tete a tete over on GopherHole, in their 'postgame' thread;

He’s (Fleck) just not going to do it. This is who he is. The only risk he took was marrying a stripper.
Spoken by a poster whose wife sucked another guy off in front of him
Is that you PJ? Little soon after the game to jump into the gopher hole board. Lol.
First - you live in Iowa.
Second - your wife banged another guy in the men's restroom.
Third - you still aren't winning the West.
Lol. I don’t live in Iowa. I hate Iowa. Heather I heard that the Seville is hiring.
It's a shame that your parents were pro-life and weren't willing to do the right thing.
That’s funny. I actually think we would like each other. Sorry I took a shot at your guy. Keep defending Fleck tho he’s a very innovative offensive mind.
We would be friends but I don't long for little boys like you. So that would be an issue for our relationship
Heather I’m not sure PJ needs you to carry the water for him. If things get tough Pj will still land on his feet. I was just joking about the Seville thing. There will be another sucker out there ready to hire PJ for way too much money.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Lois is in her early 50s now. She had 3 kids, they are probably young adults by now

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Except there were 11 on the field and Kirk’s son, Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz is a stupid mother fuck.
I'm probably giving BF too much credit but I thought he was mad because they didn't let the additional seconds run off when the ref wound the clock. I thought he was telling them to slow down.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Oh Geez! I guess I wrongly assumed you were talking dirty to me (Tongue fuck my shitbox, Cyclops! Eat me where I shit! ). That kind of sounds like what you would say to your prostitute girlfriends. My mistake! Enjoy sniffing yayo off assholes!
Oh I will. But only after your mom gargles and drinks my piss

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Have we talked about it ultimately being better they called Campbell out on his INT return? I’m fairly confident the D would have kept them out the end zone for a game tying TD, but who the fuck knows.