**Official Iowa vs. Nebrantska Football Thread - 1:30pm - BTN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
43 degrees and rain. I'm guessing Iowa might be a 3 or 4 point favorite.

Nebrantska should be motivated to make a bowl game as they are likely going to beat Maryland today.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Iowa 18
Nebrantska 0

Six field goals for Duncan and Nebrantska fans are forced to hold on to their balloons all game before shoving them up their ass on the depressing walk back to the car.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Brian seems to truly hate Nebrantska and likes beating their ass, so I don't think he will be conservative.

Iowa should actually be able to run on Nebrantska as well.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Brian seems to truly hate Nebrantska and likes beating their ass, so I don't think he will be conservative.

Even so, we will likely struggle to get the ball into the end zone. :(

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score

Gonna need to. Nebrantska moved the ball well on us last year

Reaction score
They will beat Maryland today and then Iowa will crush their bowl dreams. Beacuse fuck Nebrantska

HoundedHawk

STILL LURKS BUT DELETED ALL OF HIS CONTENT
Reaction score

Last edited:

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
There are two defenses in the Big Ten worse than Nebrantska: Maryland and Rutgers. Iowa O gets a breather this week.

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Probably going to be some rain for the game, not sure how heavy at this point but it should be pretty windy.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Iowa better be much better against the zone read than they were this week.

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
Nebrantska will predictably be feeling too good about themselves after that fool's gold game today. Hawks win by two scores.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
As predicted, the idiot fringe believes they’re back after beating one of the worst teams in CFB.

From a thread titled: “Are we good again?”

We've been good this whole season. However, for too many reasons - poor offensive identity, poor QB play, turnovers, penalties, injuries, poor coaching/game plan, poor red zone efficiency, poor scheme, poor pass rush, poor QB run threat, etc. - we have under-executed this year.

Our team has always been a Big 10 West contender for the championship. It feels like today our team finally brought everything together. I'm hoping going forward Coach Frost and staff will be able to put our team in a position to win sooner than later.

well, yah, except those 30 things...championship

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Lol at these Iowa tools.....Wisconsin’s defensive front is at least as good as iowas, Wisconsin’s LBs are way better and Wisconsin is better at DB. That said Iowa always gets up to play a blueblood and the fact that it’s big bro Nebrantska means even more, especially to their loser fans.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Lol at these Iowa tools.....Wisconsin’s defensive front is at least as good as iowas, Wisconsin’s LBs are way better and Wisconsin is better at DB. That said Iowa always gets up to play a blueblood and the fact that it’s big bro Nebrantska means even more, especially to their loser fans.
Lol coming from a fan base wher everybody still looks like they’re in 1988

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I’m very happy Nebrantska “figured it all out” against a lame duck team that hasn’t won a game since September unless you count Rutgers. In their non Rutgers games since the PSU game, Maryland was outscored 350-80.

Really turned the corner against a great team, SKERS!

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Martinez is the typical new world Nebrantska QB. Good with his legs when he remembers to use them. Turns it over too much and at bad times. Beats the shit outta bad teams but wilts vs good ones. PFF (I know, LOL) has him rated 85th in FBS. Stanley is 29, just for reference.

Reaction score
It's probably time for the conference to just kick Rutgers and Maryland out.

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
We need Brian to bring his A game. I can easily see the reverse of what happened last year if Brian goes conservative.

Bob

Reaction score
Nebrantska sucks and Maryland is lucky Rutgers exists and everyone stopped paying attention to them after they put up like 90 against an overrated Syracuse team. Turns out the guy who went 2-26 at his last job might stink, who knew?

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Hopefully we continue the streak of soul crushing defeats

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
As predicted, the idiot fringe believes they’re back after beating one of the worst teams in CFB.

From a thread titled: “Are we good again?”

We've been good this whole season. However, for too many reasons - poor offensive identity, poor QB play, turnovers, penalties, injuries, poor coaching/game plan, poor red zone efficiency, poor scheme, poor pass rush, poor QB run threat, etc. - we have under-executed this year.

Our team has always been a Big 10 West contender for the championship. It feels like today our team finally brought everything together. I'm hoping going forward Coach Frost and staff will be able to put our team in a position to win sooner than later.

well, yah, except those 30 things...championship
Maybe Nebrantska has had a different definition of the word "good" for awhile. That makes a lot of things make more sense.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
There are folks who never actually rate posts dropping bows. Fix this shit

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Nebrantska is a soulless, corporate husk of a football team with drooling retard fans and a soft defense.

Iowa is going to take out their frustrations on Nebrantska and push their shit in hard, dry and violently.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Nebrantska will turn the ball over. Iowa just needs to not settle for field goals and they win comfortably

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I don’t even know how to tell if someone has rated my posts.

which is good for my confidence I suppose