**Official Iowa vs. Nebrantska Football Thread - 1:30pm - BTN**

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
Frost should switch from chew to snuff if he is going to act like a little bitch.

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
Salty bunch of pecker heads aren't they.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
It’s a popularity contest for one vote. It’s not like whoever wins the poll gets the award. Fuckin idiots.

Bob

Reaction score
It’s a popularity contest for one vote. It’s not like whoever wins the poll gets the award. Fuckin idiots.
it's honestly kind of funny the Georgia guy is still going to win because as best I can tell Georgia people don't give a shit while Iowa fans and writers are losing their shit trying to get votes for Duncan

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I’ve been asked by several people if I had voted for Duncan yet. I have not and I won’t. If he loses by one vote, then we can just blame the Lou Groza Award for letting a bunch of dipshits have a “voice”.

Reaction score
Nebrantska is like some rando your sister brought to thanksgiving dinner and no one likes him because he’s a racist jackass who constantly brags about his high school stats.
Your sister brought the jogger to Thanksgiving? That must have been awful. T’s & P’s

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I keep waking up sweating at the thought

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I gotta say, having never lived in Central or Western Iowa, my hate for Nebrantska is much less than I have for our other rivals. All the Neb trolling I see on Twitter is pretty cringe worthy. Until they start beating us or winning a couple division titles I don't see much point in mocking a mediocre program.

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
It is Nebrantska, there is never a time that is not good for mocking that historical shit stain of a program and their self important "best fans in the world" blowhard stupidity.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I gotta say, having never lived in Central or Western Iowa, my hate for Nebrantska is much less than I have for our other rivals. All the Neb trolling I see on Twitter is pretty cringe worthy. Until they start beating us or winning a couple division titles I don't see much point in mocking a mediocre program.
they’re bad, have bad coaching, are looking at a brutal schedule next year and will be bad for the foresee able future.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Jamil looks like a guy who knows insufferable. In fact, I bet he knows a thing or two about faggots also.

Reaction score
Des Moines is as close to Nebrantska as I have ever lived. The fans are just the worst. They are so far from the truth of the program and live in the past. They are loud about their stupidity as well so we have no choice but to mock.

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
Des Moines is as close to Nebrantska as I have ever lived. The fans are just the worst. They are so far from the truth of the program and live in the past. They are loud about their stupidity as well so we have no choice but to mock.
They are so proud of championships being won under a do anything to win admin and staff with roided out numbskulls and felons who couldn't get in for academics anywhere else. Miami Hurricanes North.

Reaction score
Jamil says we are insufferable

there’s that word again:

That’s my favorite justification they are using these days. How do you know they will ever be good again? How can you talk down to a team that is beating you every year, finishing with a better record and going to bowls as if that is a bad thing? It’s so delusional it’s embarrassing.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Jamil says we are insufferable

there’s that word again:

That’s my favorite justification they are using these days. How do you know they will ever be good again? How can you talk down to a team that is beating you every year, finishing with a better record and going to bowls as if that is a bad thing? It’s so delusional it’s embarrassing.
we’re pathetic because we settle for 10 wins and a bowl game

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
That guy is a perfect example of what I mentioned earlier in the thread. They would murder to reach "mediocrity" as they put it but can't admit or face the fact they will never reach the height of their prison yard steroid ball of the 90s again. They live in a trust the process shell where next year is always the year and reality takes a back seat so the don't have to face the truth.

2HawkFans

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Well call me a homer, but I'd much rather enjoy my team playing yet another game even if it is the Outback or Citrus bowl. Beats the hell of out sitting at home pulling your pud over 30 year old history.

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
Nebrantska is a cold and ugly state. I can't imagine any top tier high school football player wanting to play there. Nebrantska's glory days are over, finished, done. Nebrantska fans know the truth of this, and are lashing out in anger, not at Iowa or any of the other many schools who are beating them on the football field, but at their lot in life. It's a shithole state, with a shithole football program, led by a whiny-ass shithole coach. If I was a Nebrantska fan, I'd be pissed too. Fuck them.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
We completely agree about Nebrantska the the type of people who live there, @Rolo Tomassi !!

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
It seems a bit early to be putting out a year-end wra.... oh yeah.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
While eating lunch today, I got to hear about the number of great recruits Nebrantska already had. It was nauseating.