**Official Iowa vs. Nebrantska Football Thread - 12:30pm - BTN**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest and go for the reverse jinx, but this is a game that all year I thought Iowa was going to lose. I think it even more after watching both teams play today and especially with the game being at Nebrantska.

They nearly got Iowa the last 3 years and think they will get the win this year finally. The Iowa offense is dogshit, the defense is banged up and Nebrantska is playing way better than their record.

Iowa defense is going to have to play out of their minds with the offense getting multiple huge plays for scores to win this.

If we are even more honest, this team is way more of a 9-3 type of team than a 10-2 and NY6 type of team.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest and go for the reverse jinx, but this is a game that all year I thought Iowa was going to lose. I think it even more after watching both teams play today and especially with the game being at Nebrantska.

They nearly got Iowa the last 3 years and think they will get the win this year finally. The Iowa offense is dogshit, the defense is banged up and Nebrantska is playing way better than their record.

Iowa defense is going to have to play out of their minds with the offense getting multiple huge plays for scores to win this.

If we are even more honest, this team is way more of a 9-3 type of team than a 10-2 and NY6 type of team.
you should check the stupid prediction game thread.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
They blew their powder today and came up short. They’ll be ready for an extended vacation by Friday. Hawks roll.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
They blew their powder today and came up short. They’ll be ready for an extended vacation by Friday. Hawks roll.
Iowa’s played 3-4 Nebrantska teams that had already quit and begun offseason plans. Here’s hoping A) for another or B) Brian to stop being a tremendous stupid dumbfuck.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Computers like Nebrantska. They’ve been better this year but keep finding ways to lose. Let’s hope that continues.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Hopefully Nebrantska is still dealing with injuries on D next week. They didn't have their best linebacker or safety today and might have lost Damion Daniels. That would help but still not confident in this one.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Computers like Nebrantska. They’ve been better this year but keep finding ways to lose. Let’s hope that continues.
It’s pretty weird that as an 9-2 team, facing a 3 win team….that we might even be underdogs in the game. That can’t be that common

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
I don't really care about celebrating Thanksgiving. Friday is going to be my official holiday of the season.

Wake up at 7am, coffee, bloody mary, hit the slopes. Beers on the resort deck, ski home with my friends and host a nice late afternoon lunch with the Hawkeyes on the tv. Several of my friends went to Florida, so they're happy to have somebody else to root for. We'll fire up the grill as we celebrate an Iowa victory and prepare for the NC vs NC State game. It will be about 50/50 amongst the crowd, so I anticipate a lot of side bets going on.

I'm old, so I'll probably be in bed by 10pm.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I don't really care about celebrating Thanksgiving. Friday is going to be my official holiday of the season.

Wake up at 7am, coffee, bloody mary, hit the slopes. Beers on the resort deck, ski home with my friends and host a nice late afternoon lunch with the Hawkeyes on the tv. Several of my friends went to Florida, so they're happy to have somebody else to root for. We'll fire up the grill as we celebrate an Iowa victory and prepare for the NC vs NC State game. It will be about 50/50 amongst the crowd, so I anticipate a lot of side bets going on.

I'm old, so I'll probably be in bed by 10pm.
You gonna get a pony to lick your pole?

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Nebrantska put up over 400 yards of offense against Wisconsin. Keeping Martinez from running on third down is going to be tough.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Vegas predicts Nebrantska to win a 1 score game. With Scott Frost as their coach.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I think Brian should go back in the booth and call plays from up there.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I’m hitting the Iowa ML like a fucking champ boyz.

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
The weight of the world is on Martinez and Frost to win this game. I don't think they're ready for it in the same way Purdy and Campbell weren't.