**Official Iowa vs. Nebrantska Football Thread - 12:30pm - BTN**

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
The Hawkeye defense is going to go in dry on whoever this chump is.

Padilla and the boys put it together.

Hawks win bigly 34-10.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The backup QB for Nebrantska is faster than Martinez, but is white.
I haven't seen that the few times I have watched him but even if he is, Martinez ability to make people miss was his real asset. Smothers doesn't have that. Hit the under boyz!

Last edited:

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Number of Nebrantska posters likening this to the Petras situation. Lots of them hated AM and blamed a bonehead turnovers for some of the losses and think he should have benched a long time ago.

Few of them think this INCREASES odds of winning Friday

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Number of Nebrantska posters likening this to the Petras situation. Lots of them hated AM and blamed a bonehead turnovers for some of the losses and think he should have benched a long time ago.

Few of them think this INCREASES odds of winning Friday
I agree with Husker fan. Betting ‘Braska on the ML.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The guy couldn't beat out Nebrantska's latest turnover machine.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
My Nebrantska buddy said "100% fake injury. Save face move for him to no longer be the starting QB. He will enter the transfer portal so we can move on without him".

I called him a homo but I was going to do that anyways.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
My 3 yo looking over my shoulder points at your avi. Who’s that guy? Randy macho man savage. What’s they wearing? A fancy jacket. Why? Because he’s a flashy man.

I like he.
@KitKatApples has a growing fan club.
If he’s scared of clowns you can find YouTube videos of Macho man givin Doink the clown some serious beatings

Whatever

Loves Fayette
Reaction score
My Nebrantska buddy said "100% fake injury. Save face move for him to no longer be the starting QB. He will enter the transfer portal so we can move on without him".

So they bench him after he throws for 350 yards against Wisconsin? OK.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

He has eligibility left?

Fritz Fequiere

Has a Master's from ISU worth millions
Reaction score
I'll be hammering the Iowa ML. No way a freshman that's thrown 11 passes on the year is going to step in and manage all the ball security requirements of that free-wheeling offense AND read a relatively healthy Phil Parker defense. Surprised the line only moved to Iowa -1. Thought it would be -3 or -3.5 after the Martinez news.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Does Iowa still get a share of West title if Wisconsin wins? $100k on the line for Kirk on Saturday per contract

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Anyone hearing there may be a few defensive starters out too?

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Guarantee their gameplan is get this guy on the move and out of the pocket. He can run. We will need to keep contain and not give him running lanes. Don't let him get comfortable.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Nebrantska or Iowa defensive players? I seriously cannot tell from the post above, but I lean towards you hinting Nebrantska has the players out.
Someone on TOS with access to Nebrantska's premium board was reporting four defensive players could be out - if memory serves, the names were Daniels (starting NT), Williams (starting S), Tanner (starting OLB), and Payne (#1 backup at OLB).

I am thoroughly OK with this if true.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Someone on TOS with access to Nebrantska's premium board was reporting four defensive players could be out - if memory serves, the names were Daniels (starting NT), Williams (starting S), Tanner (starting OLB), and Payne (#1 backup at OLB).

I am thoroughly OK with this if true.
Fucking thank you @fossilhawk

@MikeyJoe and @BuffettHawk were being as useless as a fork in a sugar bowl

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Is that dude that gets kicked out for targeting about every game still playing for Nebrantska?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
On behalf of the Mods here at HALO, I would like to personally thank you for sharing your totally awesome INSIDER! information from a super vague text message from your buddy.
I got a text, I searched Twitter and a couple message boards and didn’t see shit. Asked if anyone (like our good friend @fossilhawk here) had seen anything about it.

you’re making this much more difficult than it needed to be Buffy

coff

Busker
Reaction score
On behalf of the Mods here at HALO, I would like to personally thank you for sharing your totally awesome INSIDER! information from a super vague text message from your buddy.
@redassedmods