**Official Iowa vs. Nebrantska Football Thread - 12:30pm - BTN**

Reaction score
Dismuke stills plays for Nebrantska. I hope like hell he is healthy for the game on Friday, because his costly penalties, fake tough guy attitude and general incompetence have been huge assets to Iowa over the years.
What about Cam Taylor-Britt? He was tossed against Ohio State and Minnesota last year. This seems a be a theme with Nebrantska DBs going back to Nate Gerry.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Do we have names?

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
So hearing multiple guys out. No actual names. I need to keep my premium subscription.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
That guy would be playing safety almost anywhere else.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Are you sure they didn't just give Luke McCaffrey a different jersey?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
How about you fucking morons calm down and wait until he isn't tearing Iowa a new asshole on Friday.

If there is one thing that Phil Parker is known for, it is being tough on a QB in their first start. It isn't like he has taken the strategy multiple times to just sit back and give them all day to throw and then take off running for a 12 yard gain on 3rd and 11.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I’ll coach it up, they’re going to focus on stopping the run and making them one dimensional. You know, like they always try to do.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
He is comfortable running, shitting pants with pressure, and can't throw a decent ball more than 15 yards- according to those highlights.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
How about you fucking morons calm down and wait until he isn't tearing Iowa a new asshole on Friday.

If there is one thing that Phil Parker is known for, it is being tough on a QB in their first start. It isn't like he has taken the strategy multiple times to just sit back and give them all day to throw and then take off running for a 12 yard gain on 3rd and 11.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
As a hawkeye fan, I loved that tape. He will break a few runs. It won’t be enough.
Watching that made me wonder who the backup is. That guy is a broken collarbone waiting to happen.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I’m a little surprised Frost came right out and said Martinez isn’t playing.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I'll be hammering the Iowa ML. No way a freshman that's thrown 11 passes on the year is going to step in and manage all the ball security requirements of that free-wheeling offense AND read a relatively healthy Phil Parker defense. Surprised the line only moved to Iowa -1. Thought it would be -3 or -3.5 after the Martinez news.
Kiss of death

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
I appreciate the opportunity to remind everyone that I have a documented winning record of college football picks on this site. Am I the only one here with that distinction? Probably.
My betting account would beg to differ.